Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink (54628 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Neplusultra(f): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
Lies
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2015
ednut1:
sell it to me. 50k
oshi
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
chocolateme:
oshi
150k nko. am very serious o. lemme save u d stress of going der. bt babe by d time ur don wit dem. u go buy new couch/sofa. i would demand 2m from dem. dey will pay

1 Like

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by pypa(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
xmich:
Niger.a things na so I dey be.
Kindly contact me. Am a lawyer, in order to evaluate the situation macphilonimoe@yahoo.com
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by pypa(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
[quote a
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nonkit(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2015
Please report to the nearest NAFDAC office.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by fucktoto: 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
kilode100:

You need to repent.
i said i thought, don't u think? undecided
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nely77(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2015
To be candid with you @OP, there is nothing you can do about this. You cannot achieve anything by taking them to court (for what reason?). You have no claim, no matter which lawyer you approach. No reasonable lawyer will listen to you on this. You did not open it; you did not drink it; it has not caused any harm to you. What are you going to claim is the wrong they have done to you. Oh shit! I can't believe I have typed this long epistle addressing this thrash.
Go get some sense here: http://www.nelsonchima..com/
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
Nely77:
To be candid with you @OP, there is nothing you can do about this. You cannot achieve anything by taking them to court (for what reason?). You have no claim, no matter which lawyer you approach. No reasonable lawyer will listen to you on this. You did not open it; you did not drink it; it has not caused any harm to you. What are you going to claim is the wrong they have done to you. Oh shit! I can't believe I have typed this long epistle addressing this thrash.
Go get some sense here: http://www.nelsonchima..com/
nice one dear.. using THRASH to address THRASH.. are u THRASH?

1 Like

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by refreshrate: 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
Folakeme:
Guy na promo grin
Lol this really made my day. Thanks.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by gotousa2013: 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
it's a quality complain so nafdac can fine the coy but you get nothing because have not drank it yet and get hospitalised for a registered doctor to now confirm that it was as a result of the contaminant you drank .
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by eppysold(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
chocolateme:
nice one dear.. using THRASH to address THRASH.. are u THRASH?
grin sad cheesy sad grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by ugoporta: 10:41pm On May 27, 2015
Brother , u are a rich man. Don't throw dat bottle away. Look for a gud lawyer, wait till after d swearing in and follow dis up. Meanwhile, protect d bottle. Courts in Nigeria have changed for gud. U will get compensated I tell u. It has happened b4 but it was a straw dat was found in d drink
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
I think say na free kwandom inside the drink sef!
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
kenny987:

That is not the solution. There is nothing wrong with recycled bottles if they are properly cleaned before re-use. The issue is standards that ought to be maintained and proper sanctions issued against those who fail to do so whether negligently or deliberately. The customer also deserves value for his money especially when the manufacturer has held himself out as offering value for money! Even the so called pet bottles are recycled as well and that should be the aim. Rather than waste, we should recycle what we can in a sustainable manner.

I agree there should be standards but these standards aren't met. Few years ago, the Government said about banning these bottles but nothing was done. Pet bottles can be recycled but I'm sure the recycle process is different than just being washed and cleaned. These bottles are not being recycled but reused.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

How are you sure these ones are not recycle d?
I don't know but I believe pet bottles are better.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by kingstylo01(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2015
Kolade354:
Pls dnt comment if you know you are daft........So she shld return it to the woman selling it abi, Is she the one producng schwepes from the factory or she is one of their worker? Your level of daftness is in 'High Definiton'
mr. know all, clap for yourself..
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by olanshi: 4:36am On May 28, 2015
chocolateme:
Who has an idea of how I can go about reporting this? I have not opened it yet and I drink schweppes a lot ..

If it's true, then you are about to get rich! Get a good lawyer and sue there ass.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by boyberlin: 6:07am On May 28, 2015
The poster probably put it there.All these Nigerian thieves....
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Damselnoni(f): 8:03am On May 28, 2015
na promo them dey do.drink and lick am. nothing go do you.
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Kay17: 10:47am On May 28, 2015
Intendy:

says who

because the supposed victim was not injured. the money to be awarded is to compensate for the injury. Now back to common sense, if there is no injury no compensation
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by obontami: 10:09pm On May 28, 2015
fyneboi79:
Sister u don hammer if you can go about this well. Talk to a good lawyer like Falana and coca cola will settle you heavily.

see how poverty as affect ur level of reasoning
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Intendy: 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
Kay17:

because the supposed victim was not injured. the money to be awarded is to compensate for the injury. Now back to common sense, if there is no injury no compensation
isokay
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Fixryte(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Who has an idea of how I can go about reporting this? I have not opened it yet and I drink schweppes a lot ..

please is this drink still available ?

i want to buy it from u

call me on 08035969557. let talk the price
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fixryte:

i want to buy it from u

ok
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by chocolateme(f): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fixryte:

i want to buy it from u

it's switched off
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Fixryte(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
chocolateme:
it's switched off

noooooo wen was dat ?
Re: Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink by Iceking1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
alberto2k:
you dey talk of N87 way i go even happy to see am buy at #120 angry

😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / Roasted Baboon: Is It Advisable To Eat This Kind Of Animal? / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.