Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest (4567 Views)

Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 11:26pm On May 24, 2015
A student got bitten by a snake, during a protest in University of Port Harcourt.
D students(male nd female) that reside in the school hostel, protested late in d evening about 8o' clock at d gate where d Uniport Vice chancellor, Prof. Ajienka reside, coz of water and light scarcity, but were dismissed by the police after gunshots.

Twaz wen students were scampering for safety that she stepped on the snake that bit her at d school gate embarassed
She was taken to Lulu-Briggs, the school clinic, but was later transferred to UPTH cry
couldn't snap picture coz awaz scared of dem bwoys lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by deywarley(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
It's not really the school management's fault tho. It is as a result of the nationwide fuel scarcity coupled with blackout which apparently is the parting gift our "Dear" president have for us. Glad we voted the clueless eediot out of power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 12:04am On May 25, 2015
deywarley:
It's not really the school management's fault tho. It is as a result of the nationwide fuel scarcity coupled with blackout which apparently is the parting gift our "Dear" president have for us. Glad we voted the clueless eediot out of power.

iz diesel also scarce
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by drajjay: 1:30am On May 25, 2015
Wish her quick recovery . thank God say I no de that shity hostel.
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by LEvuls(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2015
Sinaj where is the picture of the student
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
LEvuls:
Sinaj where is the picture of the student

twaz vewi late in d night xo d pic iz not clear
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by LEvuls(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

twaz vewi late in d night xo d pic iz not clear
ok
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
tongue Sinaj, shebi I've told u times without number to evacuate that hostel. Come stay @ my end. You might be the next victim. grin
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2015
sergiozlatan:
tongue Sinaj, shebi I've told u times without number to evacuate that hostel. Come stay @ my end. You might be the next victim. grin

Lolz.. Ashawo.. grin
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
sergiozlatan:

m scared I might get pregn. if I live with you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

Notin will happen jhoor. Celibate till exams are over. Then we'll use...
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by donefezy: 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
sinaj:

iz diesel also scarce
Diesel o,fuel o,kerosene o even gas sef,Light water..everything don scarce now
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2015
donefezy:

shocked

*faints*
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by OkoyeA1(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2015
U stay in delta park?
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2015
OkoyeA1:
U stay in delta park?

I stay in Delta not d park wink

1 Like

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by czarr(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

I stay in Delta not d park wink
.....I de come find u oo. be on the lookout grin
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sikells(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
sinaj:

shocked
*faints*
pours her cold zobo
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Akinwale14(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
A student got bitten by a snake, during a protest in University of Port Harcourt.
D students(male nd female) that reside in the school hostel, protested late in d evening about 8o' clock at d gate where d Uniport Vice chancellor, Prof. Ajienka reside, coz of water and light scarcity, but were dismissed by the police after gunshots.

Twaz wen students were scampering for safety that she stepped on the snake that bit her at d school gate embarassed
She was taken to Lulu-Briggs, the school clinic, but was later transferred to UPTH cry
couldn't snap picture coz awaz scared of dem bwoys lipsrsealed
Next time try and snap ok
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Akinwale14(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
donefezy:

Even sleep and good health don scarce,na God go help us.
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
deywarley:

"GLAD WE VOTED THE CLUELESS EEDIOT OUT OF POWER". Hmmmm....................

"we know now that when dreams come true  they may turn into nightmares. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. THE WRITING ON THE WALL IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE, BUT NO ONE  HAS FOUND THE KEY TO DECIPHER IT." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

About 2 years after "we voted the clueless EDIOT out of power" the events unfolding before our eyes right now and under our nose, Malam Bubu. As he is being reduced to the ground, abuse upon abuse falling on his head by the same people who made him look larger than life, an overestimation of him, praise upon praise they had rained which himself accepted, living in his own realm of SELF DECEPTION not being content with what he already has.

"There is probably an element of MALICE in the readiness to overestimate people: we are laying up for ourselves the pleasure of later cutting them down to size." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

'To whom enough is not enough, NOTHING will ever be enough and they will still end up with NOTHING'. Is this not the mentality of this age, SELFISHNESS, always thinking about yourself alone?

7 years ago, this was published in the Sunday Trust News Papers, Feburary 7, 2010, page 13.

"Buhari's ideology is 'I MUST BE PRESIDENT AND NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ME IN NIGERIA.Those he will associate with will soon find they too will have ideological differences with him. HE WILL DO WELL IF HE EXIT FROM POLITICS ALL TOGETHER, as he himself has said in his letter the reason for his resignation is the ideological differences he has with party leaders. Another reason may be the unfounded rumour that some party members will place a memo to the next NEC meeting in Maiduguri for his suspension and eventual dismissal from the party for anti-party activities. I SUGGEST HE (BUHARI) WILL GO HOME AND REST AND BE CONTENT WITH THE STATUS OF AN ELDER STATEMAN."  Alhaji Bashir Tofa. That was a very good advice 7 years ago!

"It is doubtful whether the oppressed ever fight for freedom. They fight for pride and power-POWER TO OPPRESS OTHERS". (Eric Hoffer)

*By the way i dont do 'politics' i have studied 'American democracy'. My finding is that its no more than a scam! Robbery of a public by a few. Example as regards Nigeria in context. What does the majority earn, what is the cost of living and how much does those few senator earn. Is it not then a scam "government of, by, for the people?

I HAVE NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE! I SEE LIFE FOR WHAT IT IS NOT THROUGH DOGMATISM OR FANTASIES PREDESIGNED.
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Rawhumper(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
I love Your sense of humor. cheesy

Did You later expose your lesbo friend in your other Thread?

sinaj:

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rawhumper:
I love Your sense of humor. cheesy

Did You later expose your lesbo friend in your other Thread?

that was ficton
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Rawhumper(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
But You Made it Look real....well kudos to You, seems You really an awesome writer.

I give u my Page later so u see some of my own Works too.

sinaj:
that was ficton
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by sinaj(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rawhumper:

But You Made it Look real....well kudos to You, seems You really an awesome writer. an awesome lazy writer lol

I give u my Page later so u see some of my own Works too.

Would love that

Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Rawhumper(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
I get in touch whenever i Can...i Let you know thru mail.

[quote author=sinaj post=95100876][/quote]
Re: Student Bitten By A Snake During A Protest by Rawhumper(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hi i tried sending u dm but seems ot didnt go thru.

I cant give u my page in public, i think you should forget about it.....

Am satisfied with online female friends i have...
Really never mind and thanks.

quote author=sinaj post=95100876][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Crash-photos. / Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend / Schools Presently Selling Remedial/pre-degree Forms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.