Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend (4582 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Sigggy: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Update from

Esther Khonje, a first year student at Chancellor College, Malawi has committed suicide by taking poison after her Boyfriend dumped her for another Girl, Siggy reports.

The18-year-old committed the act and died on Tuesday around 4 pm.

Information reaching this publication indicate that the remains of deceased will be taken to Zowo in Rumphi for burial.

Esther was pursuing Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (BAH) while at Chancellor College.

https:///beautiful-malawian-first-year-student-commits-suicide-over-boyfriend/

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Sigggy: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
cry cry
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Apart from committing suicide and from her looks, She's an embodiment of what I need in a woman. Her complexion don off me I swear to God. Why she left me is beyond my comprehension. May God allow her in his paradise so that when I clock 200 years I will go and meet her in heaven and then enjoy her there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by chatinent: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Suicide isn't heroic!

If only she knew how fast people forget people who die!

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Haakeem(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Some people would still come here typing rip. Rest in peace for what? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
hian on top ordinary boyfriend, na wa ooo.Who takes a boyfriend seriously in the first place?definitely not Nwanyi nma aya like me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by khiaa(f): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked This freaking weakness of African women turns my stomach. angry
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Baawaa(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bye bye to her
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Saintmary(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
So sad
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
So she no get sense, rih
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Rest in peace anyway
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Rahkman: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2021
khiaa:
are u Caucasian?
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by RealAdewole(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2021
As senseless it may seems, mental health is something we dont address as we ought to in this part of the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Babaken(m): 3:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Upon all happening in Nigeria don look for news reach Malawi Nigeria matters no reach una to report.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Why commit suicide when there is an option of Second wife position? Was she mad?
When she can snatch someone else's Man?
Doesn't she know that overtaking is allowed?
I just can't understand these Little babes that just started seeing menstrual period.
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 3:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Love is not enough, girl, equip yourself first.
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 4:36am On Nov 05, 2021
The world is better off without weak people. Next
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Exkandayee(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2021
I've never met a girl like this that will die for me, This so good, her cuntus go sweet,e dey her eyez

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 05, 2021
undecided na she sabi
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by suffering: 5:42am On Nov 05, 2021
I guess her beauty wasn't enough to save her.
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by olu77(m): 6:01am On Nov 05, 2021
please look around for any good news today please. Haba! We need a break

Information reaching this publication indicate that the remains of deceased will be taken to Zowo in Rumphi for burial. while the ex boyfriend is busy banging the new girl
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by loyalty500: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2021
rot in hell fool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by JavaScript90: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Fool
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Misplaced priorities everywhere.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of Parents that birth this kind of children.

Did they not teach them self-love?

Where they not taught values and rights to life?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Sigggy: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2021
olu77:
please look around for any good news today please. Haba! We need a break

Information reaching this publication indicate that the remains of deceased will be taken to Zowo in Rumphi for burial. while the ex boyfriend is busy banging the new girl

I'll try, Daddy. I'll try.
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by OBALOLA55(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2021
khiaa:
KIA PICANTOgrin
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by muller101(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Get well soon young girl grin
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by Faber(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Apart from committing suicide and from her looks, She's an embodiment of what I need in a woman. Her complexion don off me I swear to God. Why she left me is beyond my comprehension. May God allow her in his paradise so that when I clock 200 years I will go and meet her in heaven and then enjoy her there

When you mix codeine, Shisha, mkpụrụ mmiri, SK, Thailand and Upper Iweka weed and smoke all once...na this kind post you go vomit dey go. grin grin

Go and read Romans 14:17 and then come back and edit ur post
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
chatinent:
Suicide isn't heroic!

If only she knew how fast people forget people who die!
I'm telling you, it's her loss though, because the boyfriend will keep on flexing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by alawiiyeyoruba1: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Suicide is never a way to go, especially when you can still get to meet a better lover.

PATIENCE; A VIRTUE IN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE
Many people often show interest in wanting to learn how to speak Yoruba language; however, they usually get discouraged after trying for a few days or even months because they seems not to be as fluent as they seems to want forgetting the most important ingredient in this their sojourn.
Patience in Yoruba is best described as a state of forbearance or restraint in the face of delay to understand the Yoruba language or provocation when others (Friends and families alike) make jest of either your intonations or pronunciations, without.................................. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/patience-a-virtue-in-learning-yoruba-language/
Re: Beautiful Malawian First-year Student Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend by dhiqson(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Sigh
Unrelated tho

My igbo people
This edegede tune
Abeg wetib e mean
I just dey jam to am since

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike Called Off. Students, Lecturers To Resume Classes / 2014/2015 Better By Far Forum / African Migrant Comes Out From Suitcase At Switzerland Train Station (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.