Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Wedding Group: Secrets To Spend Less And Save More On Your Wedding Without Loan! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Group: Secrets To Spend Less And Save More On Your Wedding Without Loan! (724 Views)

Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: / Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Group: Secrets To Spend Less And Save More On Your Wedding Without Loan! by jerrysinger247(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2015
Secrets To Organizing An Elegant Wedding Without Touching Your Saving Guaranteed!

It is true, that, wedding ceremonies in most part of Nigeria or abroad are expensive if not highly expensive depending on various factors such as choice of location. Regardless of this fact, the real TRUTH is that majority of people have little or no idea about what wedding is actually meant for. It is this singular reason that makes a lot of about-to-wed-couples borrow, or feel like almost breaking the bank for the purpose of their wedding ceremony.

Be joyful and exceedingly glad because in this book, you will actually understand how to go about organizing your elegant, well celebrated, unforgettable and talk of the town type of wedding on a shoestring budget and still make more money without lowering your quality and how to absolutely make it work as a perfect wedding without spending a dime from your savings!
A must do by the couples
1. Envision your dream wedding before you start budgeting. Be sure you and your life partner are united in your vision for the big day.
2. Decide the type of wedding you want big or small, formal or informal
3. Where is your financial expenses coming from and how do you share the financial burden within yourself
4. Discuss your wedding wishes together and strike a balance between your differences
5. Decide what you want and what you don’t want in your wedding, this will help you achieve more in less time
6. Both of you must agree to have a successful wedding and accept it as a team work
7. You must communicate often about the success of the wedding, allow for adjustment and compromise for one another’s opinion or wishes outside your idea or feelings.
8. You must respect each other’s feelings, personal ideas and experience as it affects your planning process.

You need a weeding helper to strategies for this tips to work out perfectly for you!
I have a book that discuses all the tips and every aspect of your wedding planning process step-by-step without any point being missed. The book have 3 parts.
Part one:
Discuses about your wedding budget, wedding card, wedding attire, flowers, decoration, food, drinks, music, photography, gift and surveniers, water, wring/Bible, date, time, venue and reception etc. You will learn how to get all these items at discount price from high ticket industry dealers plus how you can get them absolutely free without paying a dime. It worked for me last month April, 2015 when I got wedded without spending up to N150,000 to host a 400+ guest on my wedding with a rented hall of 1000 seating capacity. I got free Generator, Free transport, free survenier, free bottle water, free program printed and my book was sponsored, my food was partly sponsored, music/photo/video was partly sponsored e.t.c.
Note: Where you see partly sponsored are aspects I paid money on discount. All the secrets to getting this done is loaded in my book. Its not stress full, I planned my wedding by my self as "No 1 Wedding Helper in Nigeria" I have a two years experience doing this and the evidence is found in my book. There are lots of testimony I have already gotten from more than 200 hard copies sold after my wedding. Printing the book will make it more expensive, now I have reduced the price by selling it at a discount rate via e-book and it will be sent to your mail.

Part Two:
Part two of the book informs you of a new trick I employed to make more money when I spend less then my pocket money. I mean, your wedding budget should be financed by (OPM) I mean Other Peoples Money. You may ask, how is that possible? The answer is simple and you can find it in Part Two of the Book and the simple answer is: "Become a wedding Monitizer". Google this phrase, you can't find the meaning, I am the first in the world to conceive how it works. You will also discover that people are willing to help you save more or probably make you rich after your wedding. I am still getting pay check, gifts and appointments to become a "Wedding Helper" but I reject some offers. Why? A wedding helper is better than a wedding planner.

You would be glad you read the book, a lot of people today spend millions to organize weddings that becomes a flop because they hired a wedding planner. Discover why hiring a WEDDING HELPER CAN HELP YOU SAVE THOUSANDS BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR WEDDING! But a wedding planner is there to make money off your pocket much more than you bargained, doubt me, ask questions.

Part Three:
27 uncommon fact they never told you about marriage and you must know then before you say I do if your marriage must be successful.
A lot of couples did not spend time to acquire real marital knowledge before they went to the alter to say I do, they don't understand characteristics of the opposite sex, they believed in missing rib and misconception about the definition of real love. If you have a take definition or perception of love, you would love the wrong way. That is why majority of marriages today celebrate divorced that marriage anniversary. Lastly, you will discover the fastest and most rewarding strategy to be succesefully happy in your marriage without breakup or divorce.

Now how to get the book and hire me for my service!
I speak on wedding success and marital prosperity in your and parental gathering. One key pointer you would discover is this "Everyone, married or not is called SINGLE. If you are not married, you are called UNMARRIED" Get my book and discover why you are not what they make you think you are.
The book N4,500 for hard cover but I have reduced the price by packaging it into e-book you can read on your smart devices at
N3,000 only. But my birthday is coming soon next month and I want to give BONuS to only 50 lucky people to get this book in less than few days, for only 10 days from now, get it at

BONUS PRICE FOR TEN (10) DAYS IS N1,000 ONLY. AFTER THIS PERIOD IT WILL GO BACK TO N3,000. HURRY UP AND GRAB YOUR COPY NOW.

Do you have any question on your wedding program, relationship, business or any family related issues and you need a business, relationship or wedding strategist to give you a sound mind proof counseling without heart breaks, kindly get my contacts below:

Jerry-Singer
Relationship Strategist/Business Mentor/Wedding Helper/Research Analyst
Pin: 7d7ebefb, Whatsapp: 07033347547
Facebook ID: diplomatic.jerrysinger

Remember, your wedding does not have to be expensively organized before it can be fun, memorable and talk of the town (Author)

Re: Wedding Group: Secrets To Spend Less And Save More On Your Wedding Without Loan! by omoelu1(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2015
When the time comes

(1) (Reply)

Feel Special, Unique, On Top Of The World.its Ur Day!!happy Itsekiri Womens Day / Happy New Year 2016 English Status Messages Quotes Lines / See How This University Student Was Molested On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.