Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: (1572 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by kihemeje96(f): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2016
The bride in the photos wouldn't let distance be a barrier for her to get married to her husband who stays abroad.
Since her husband could not come down home for the wedding, she had to do what she had to do to get the certificate.
As seen on the photos, the bride was joined with her husband in holy matrimony with the groom well represented in his own enlarged photo and also, by his family members.
See more of the wedding photos below...

Source: http://www.news-world-update.com/2016/03/distance-is-not-barrier-in-this-wedding.html

Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by HungerBAD: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
At first i thought it was a burial.

Abeg which tribe allow this kind marriage?loving them.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by Yuneehk(f): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2016
I just hope its not real
Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by Darammliveth(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
End time wedding.... This shall not be my portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by may01(f): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2016
This is an old picture, it's been on the home page twice self
Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by modik(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
....... What's your Take on this?

Re: Distance Is Not A Barrier In This Wedding Without The Groom: by gentleheart1(f): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
At first i thought it was a burial.
Abeg which tribe allow this kind marriage?loving them.
I have watched one on tv and it was a Yoruba wedding.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special| 8" Red Velvet & Vanilla Layered Cake + Cookies Combo (abuja) / yellow Gold Engagement/Wedding Rings AND 925 Sterling Engagement/Wedding Rings / Port Harcourt Events, Book Your Photographer Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.