Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (803898 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
sexycdor:
Which of these screws do I adjust to save fuel please?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
sexycdor:

Thank you very much buddy. Guess what? I didn't allow the guy to take the follow come away. I just loosened the gen again this morning after I've read a lot about carburetors. I put back the follow come tht was condemned. Hmmm, my gen is working fine, stable, 220-224v (after I've loaded all appliances (1 bedside freezer, 3 ceiling fans, 7 fluorescent bulbs, 1 led TV, dvd, 2 laptops and phones of course). Light not flickering.

I will find it very hard to trust any gen engineer again o. Honestly. Imagine sticking to Technician A who collected 4k and never rigged the gen (which was why he collected money for), or Technician B who kept doing rubbish.

I once again thank everyone who has contributed on this thread..

I will update once the 1 liter is done (to know how long it last, it was lasting 2hrs 30mins before the rancor) . I might still need to modify the adjustment screws cos I already tamper with it a lot, used it as practical when it was condemned.

Lastly, see attached picture. Is the place I pointed at meant to be very hot in a short time after gen is powered on?
Hello bro..
Please I'm planning to get a generator set that can power my Table top refrigerator, a led tv, a home theater and possibly my ceiling fan and some bulbs of up to 200wts..
Please advice me on what type of gen I can go for..
Can this ur type of gen do the work..
I don't know much about generators..
By the way my budget is 60k
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Hello bro..
Please I'm planning to get a generator set that can power my Table top refrigerator, a led tv, a home theater and possibly my ceiling fan and some bulbs of up to 200wts..
Please advice me on what type of gen I can go for..
Can this ur type of gen do the work..
I don't know much about generators..
By the way my budget is 60k
Thanks

That type of generator can't power it. 2.5kva is okay.

Tec
Lutian
Firman
Parsun

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sexycdor: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
space9880:
this your gen clean o

Lolz, maintenance culture is key. I clean it in out anytime I pour fuel or change oil. Gen is 2yrs plus old. A friend saw it and said shy you just buy am ni, he didn't believe its has dagba
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
suco01:

That type of generator can't power it. 2.5kva is okay.

Tec
Lutian
Firman
Parsun
Thanks bro..
Can my budget be able to get it?
And which of the brands u listed is preferable?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Ojukwubucket:
Thanks bro.. Can my budget be able to get it? And which of the brands u listed is preferable?
I can't say about the budget. choose any in the pecking order
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Esthercakes(f): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
space9880:
how powerful is the cake mixer ?
it is 1500 watts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2020
suco01:

I can't say about the budget. choose any in the pecking order
OK..thanks a lot
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joyuzo(f): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
ebujany:
hoping to buy the Lutian LT3990E soon... pray i get the real deal
Hello Bro...please have you bought your Lutian Gen..if yes where did u buy it..I need 3.5kva asap...with a good deal price. Did you buy at oyingbo market or online
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sexycdor: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
suco01:

Thank you very much Brother.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sexycdor: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Final Update!!
Gen has been tweaked.
I now have my 1 litre = 2hrs 15mins back.
Gen is running smoothly, no flickering, no issues.

I AM HAPPY.
Special thanks to @suco01 and others who have contributed to this thread. May God bless us all.

sexycdor:
Update!!!
The 2 litres used 3hours (7.40pm - 10.35/40pm)
This is an improvement compared to what the technician but I still want my 1 litre 2hrs 30mins back. Lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
sexycdor:
Final Update!!
Gen has been tweaked.

I AM HAPPY.
Special thanks to @suco01 and others who have contributed to this thread. May God bless us all.

you welcome sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Esthercakes:
it is 1500 watts
you'll need a gen of at least 3.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by somethinggood(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2020
suco01:

should it be tightened or loosened
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by temmyt20(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hi house. pls I want to get a gen, that is durable and fuel efficient, 1.8kva, just to power my tv and fan, kindly assist with suggestions.
Also, hw do I kno if it is copper coil and not just that one that was coated.
Budget is 40k.
Also, any recommended seller arnd Ajah?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by definateli: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
definateli:
No vex o, don't know if this has already been answered

What KVA silent diesel generator can power grinding machine for alibi, corn etc. And what company is good
Please has this been answered.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Esthercakes(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thank you very much for your time. I intend getting 4.5kva. Please which is the best to go for between Elepaq and Furman. That also consume less fuel please. Thank you
space9880:
you'll need a gen of at least 3.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MrReeseG(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
You sell generators too?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
sexycdor:
Final Update!!
Gen has been tweaked.

I AM HAPPY.

Bros, how was it done kindly guide me...I just bought Elepaque 2.5kva gen and fuel consumption is high despite the low power consumption.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning prof in the house pls i need your help my 2.5 lutian used up oil quickly without the oil licking or the gen smoking. What do i do pls? And again what type of oil is best for lutian
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2020
dammywapes:
Good morning prof in the house pls i need your help my 2.5 lutian used up oil quickly without the oil licking or the gen smoking. What do i do pls? And again what type of oil is best for lutian
Nothing else. Work on the Piston and Rings.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2020
chelseamann:
Nothing else. Work on the Piston and Rings.
do you mean they should ring it ? And if they do how long will it last ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
dammywapes:
do you mean they should ring it ? And if they do how long will it last ?
they should change the piston and rings..how long it will last depends on how u use it and the authenticity of the work done.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
chelseamann:
they should change the piston and rings..how long it will last depends on how u use it and the authenticity of the work done.
okay thanks for ur response , I use the gen mainly to show football matches
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
dammywapes:
okay thanks for ur response , I use the gen mainly to show football matches
ok.. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
chelseamann:
ok.. goodluck
sir like how much will it cost to change the piston n ring ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by temmyt20(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Hi house. pls I want to get a gen, that is durable and fuel efficient, 1.8kva, just to power my tv and fan, kindly assist with suggestions.
Budget is 40k.
Thanks

cc suco01
chelseamann
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
temmyt20:
Budget is 40k.
Thanks

cc suco01
chelseamann

1.8kva for 40k not possible.

Go with a competent engineer for physical inspection
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
dammywapes:
sir like how much will it cost to change the piston n ring ?
5k can comfortably cover the cost.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dammywapes(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
chelseamann:
5k can comfortably cover the cost.
okay thanks for the response

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.