Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (787855 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Stephenlord(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13
Good day profs
Abeg what’s the best oil to use for my Itec Gen
Everything is working fine with the gen but I feel like it’s time for me to change the oil, so I need suggestions
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 10:43am On Apr 15
Please my Ogas ..how much can i sell a used Tiger generator.. it's almost 2 yrs i last used it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seanwilliam(m): 8:38am On Apr 17
Hello guys please can you recommend a generator that can power the following efficiently
1. 2split ac 1.5 hp
2.1 Fridge
3. One standard industrial fan
4. Blender
5. Washing machine

Note I want a gen that can carry 1,2,3 simultaneously..
Budget is 400/500k..
Been thinking of Sumec or thermocool
U can post the pics too. Thanks..

Cc gptech
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amypriti(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17
Hello everyone

Pls is Peak power Generator 4.5kva a good one to purchase and can it conveniently carry
1.5hp inverter AC and fridge with minor appliances

Thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:55am On Apr 18
seanwilliam:
Hello guys please can you recommend a generator that can power the following efficiently
1. 2split ac 1.5 hp
2.1 Fridge
3. One standard industrial fan
4. Blender
5. Washing machine

Note I want a gen that can carry 1,2,3 simultaneously..
Budget is 400/500k..
Been thinking of Sumec or thermocool
U can post the pics too. Thanks..
At least 6.25kva will do, that's 5000/5500W (run/start). With the current situation of Nigeria, expect to double your budget.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by noobody(m): 9:18am On Apr 19
noobody:
Hello guys,don' know if anyone has experienced this.
I just noticed recently my 2.5kva generator,whenever it is powered on,I noticed a very pungent smell like electrical wires are melting/burning.
I called an experienced engineer,who helped changed piston and rings(gen has been working amazing well since he did that few months ago),he traced all the possible electrical components,but could not decipher what might be the cause(thou it doesn't affect the way the generator works,carries all proper load as it should).he checked AVR and coil,he says all is good.
But I noticed this issue started when I switched fuel stations,NNPC where I normally buy have not been selling for a while,so I switched to mobil,I am suspecting it's the fuel,but I might be wrong.

Can any one help figure out?

I found the culprit guys,

Fake engine oil!!

I have never brought all this road side seller oil before

I buy sealed sea horse,I can't believe they manufacture fake now.

I hope it has not damaged my precious engine oooo

The oil came out thick,sludged,and filled with burn smells

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 7:58pm On Apr 19
Stephenlord:
Good day profs
Abeg what’s the best oil to use for my Itec Gen
Everything is working fine with the gen but I feel like it’s time for me to change the oil, so I need suggestions
Thanks.

You are to change your oil every 100-120hrs of usage. Clean your sparkplugs every 50hrs. I have used total sae40 All good no problems.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 7:59pm On Apr 19
fijiano202:
Please my Ogas ..how much can i sell a used Tiger generator.. it's almost 2 yrs i last used it

What type of Tiger Generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nakedman: 8:07pm On Apr 19
Gptech:

At least 6.25kva will do, that's 5000/5500W (run/start). With the current situation of Nigeria, expect to double your budget.

790k for Firman. Before the price go bulala again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20
Nakedman:

What type of Tiger Generator?
jormsl copper tiger generator.. i pass my neighbor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 11:25pm On Apr 20
noobody:

I found the culprit guys,

Fake engine oil!!

I have never brought all this road side seller oil before

I buy sealed sea horse,I can't believe they manufacture fake now.

I hope it has not damaged my precious engine oooo

The oil came out thick,sludged,and filled with burn smells
na wa ohh.

I always buy total sae 40 on their total filling station! Aldo now it's a little bit expensive but that's what I use instead of those road side oil saller!

That gen try I swear! If na other gen you for don go buy another engine plenty times grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elui2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21
Happy Sunday.

Yesterday night, I noticed that when I turned my 1hp AC with my 4.15kva thermocool generator, when the compressor of the picks up to start cooling, it's like the generator looses power to carry the compressor and the AC compressor trips off, and restarts the cooling cycle again,its happened again ,i had to turn off the AC. But when like came the AC worked fine.

Prior to yesterday, there was a time I turned on the gen, it was running but not producing power, so i called a gen repairer, he checked and said the Avr was still good.

He fired the gen and it came on.

Then he said the Armature of the gen was already getting weak.

Could that be the reason why it's not carrying by AC again?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samcolee(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21
TrebleChamp:
Brand new or used?
For brand new i think you can only get any brand of "I pass my neighbour" for your budget, exchange rate wahala is crazy my brother.
I saw "I pass my neighbour" gen at Twins Faja store for #177,000 and i open mouth in amazement 😁.

What do you think of those old days Yamaha generator? Do you recommend it or Honda
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samcolee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21
What do you think of those old days Yamaha generator? Do you recommend it or Honda? *Please*
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21
samcolee:

What do you think of those old days Yamaha generator? Do you recommend it or Honda
Yes if you can get original....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samcolee(m): 12:07am On Apr 22
TrebleChamp:
Yes if you can get original....

Thank you sir I saw fairly used recently but it was expensive around 300k for 2.6kva and the honda was transformer not coil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 1:05am On Apr 22
samcolee:

Thank you sir I saw fairly used recently but it was expensive around 300k for 2.6kva and the honda was transformer not coil
That amount for used 2.6kva gen is way to expensive in my opinion, unless you are buying the inverter type gen. I think Gptech and other Gen expert here can give more insight....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elui2(m): 8:17am On Apr 22
Elui2:
Happy Sunday.

Yesterday night, I noticed that when I turned my 1hp AC with my 4.15kva thermocool generator, when the compressor of the picks up to start cooling, it's like the generator looses power to carry the compressor and the AC compressor trips off, and restarts the cooling cycle again,its happened again ,i had to turn off the AC. But when like came the AC worked fine.

Prior to yesterday, there was a time I turned on the gen, it was running but not producing power, so i called a gen repairer, he checked and said the Avr was still good.

He fired the gen and it came on.

Then he said the Armature of the gen was already getting weak.

Could that be the reason why it's not carrying by AC again?

Pls help o
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 10:02am On Apr 22
samcolee:

with this amount you can buy a new modern gen of that same capacity or even higher instead of buying olden days Yamaha!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samcolee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22
Entanglement:
with this amount you can buy a new modern gen of that same capacity or even higher instead of buying olden days Yamaha!

Which new model generator do you recommend I see them as not too strong
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 4:15pm On Apr 22
samcolee:

Which new model generator do you recommend I see them as not too strong
I will like say thermocool gen but Thier gen are expensive this days

Firman is strong that's if you buy the original one! Fake firman is everywhere
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samcolee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22
Entanglement:
I will like say thermocool gen but Thier gen are expensive this days

Firman is strong that's if you buy the original one! Fake firman is everywhere
When I'm ready maybe I'd snap to this place
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25am On Apr 23
samcolee:

When I'm ready maybe I'd snap to this place
I went to Hair-Termocool and LG stores yesterday to buy Generator, this are the prices as at yesterday.

1. Tec 1.5kva = #234,000plus
2. Tec 2.5kva = #376,000plus
3. Tec 3.75kva = #454,000plus
4. Maxi 3.5kva = #381,000plus
5. Maxi 4.1kva = #413,000plus
6. Maxi 5.0kva = #520,000plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by timibare(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30
How good is this generator, how's the fuel/gas consumption rate

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by techycontents(m): 8:53am On May 01
TrebleChamp:
I went to Hair-Termocool and LG stores yesterday to buy Generator, this are the prices as at yesterday.

1. Tec 1.5kva = #234,000plus
2. Tec 2.5kva = #376,000plus
3. Tec 3.75kva = #454,000plus
4. Maxi 3.5kva = #381,000plus
5. Maxi 4.1kva = #413,000plus
6. Maxi 5.0kva = #520,000plus
Hello brother,
Can you please help me ask about 7.5kva Tec Price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:47am On May 01
techycontents:

Hello brother,
Can you please help me ask about 7.5kva Tec Price
Sorry bro i don't live close to a their store, i only went there to buy Gen but ended up buying Maxi 4.1kva from LG store 23 road Festac for #413,000 plus 12kplus for insurance. The gen was a gift for my retiring Director. Work into any Hiar-Termocool store around you to get their current price...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DanielsParker(m): 2:02pm On May 01
Elepaq or Firman ?
I want to purchase a generator today. 2.5Kva

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.