Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? (689 Views)

3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device / How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? / How To Erase Contacts, SMS From Iphone Permanently Before Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? by husongo: 12:10pm On May 25, 2015
“How can I erase data (messages, contacts, photos) off my iPhone 5? I want to sell my iPhone 5 and need to get a iPhone, I tried to erase all contents (messages, contacts) from my iPhone 5, but it seems cannot permanently erase them at all, I need help! How can I completely deleted, erase iPhone messages, contacts, photos without restoring before selling?”--Ask by Lula in discussions.apple

Warning by CNET: iPhone "Restore" does not delete personal data!
If you restore factory setting for your iPhone,it does’t mean “Erase” all iPhone data permanently,because some recovery software can restore them easily,you need to use a third-part eraser tool to wipe iPhone data.

I have ever use a useful iPhone data eraser software,which not only can help me erase all existing messages on iPhone permanently,but also supports erase deleted SMS from iPhone without restored.What’s more,this iPhone SMS Eraser tool allows you erase other data from your iPhone 65S/5C/5/4S/4 easily,it can help you delete iPhone Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.What’s more,the iPhone data eraser works well with iPad and iPod,as well.Let’s teach you Delete Data From iPhone Before Selling.

2 Erasing Options: Erase Messages on iPhone Permanently
Option 1: Directly Delete Existing Private Data on iPhone
Option 2: Scan and Erase Deleted SMS on iPhone

PERMANENTLY delete text messages from iPhone

Let’s show you the use guide to delete SMS on iPhone 5s for example:

Step 1. Run the Program and Connect iPhone to PC

Step 2. Choose the “messages” you need to delete

Step 3: Start to Delete Text Messages from Your iPhone 5s
Finally, you can choose the option of erase all data and settings to delete all text messages, including SMS attachments from your iPhone.
Done! You have successfully got your iPhone to a clean slate. Want to delete iPhone data permanently to protect your personal information from revealing? iPhone Data Eraser is your good assistant.

By using this iPhone iPad Data Eraser Software, we need no longer worry about the privacy issue. It’s 100% safe to sell the device to another one, even he/she is a tech veteran. Personally, it’s a mush-have tool for people who change their mobile phone regularly. Privacy is un-breakable with the help of this iPhone SMS Eraser app.

Tips: Before you want to erase iPhone data with this iOS Data Eraser software,you must to backup iPhone data to computer with a iPhone data transfer, because once you erase data on iPhone permanently,you can’t get those erased data back forever.

Erase iPhone Contacts Permanently, Erase iPhone data before selling, Erase iPhone data before selling
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? by cemder1: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
To ensure that the deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery app, a reliable data delete tool is in needed, here I strongly recommend this data eraser: Free iPhone Data Eraser. iPhone Data Eraser is such a powerful software, which can help iPhone users to completely and permanently delete iPhone contents,such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos and more. All the erased files are 100% unrecoverable. iPhone Data Eraser is compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S and more, as well as iPad and iPod touch.

Read this use guide:
how to delete photos from iPhone
how to delete messages on iPhone
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? by bizhed: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
There are 3 Ways to Delete your iPhone Contacts

Method one – using your contact application
Method two – using your address book and iTunes

Method three –Permanently Delete contacts on iPhone with third-pary Data Eraser for iPhone
Permanently erase all the deleted messages, your cache, browsing history, junk applications and files on iPhone, iPad. To permanently delete contacts on
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? by linkerde: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
An easy way to solve this problem is to delete all of the text messages manually.Actually,to erase iPhone SMS permanently, you should use iPhone Data Eraser.It is a powerful and easy-to-use data wiping program designed for the purpose of data deletion on iOS based devices.It’s the ultimate solution to erase iPhone SMS permanently.Let’s seehow to wipe data on iPhone without restoring before selling it
Re: How To Deleted Iphone Text Messages Permanently Before Selling? by zizhulx(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Here, I'd like to recommend you this iPhone SMS Eraser, which is absolutely safe and effective to wipe off SMS from iPhone. After using this program to erase iPhone text messages, nothing will be able to restore them.

(1) (Reply)

Best 3G Network Booster / Abeg Help O / Clean Phantom Tablet Tecno P9 16gb Like New For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.