Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? (806 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / Facebook To Delete Your Synced Photos By July 7th - See Why / How To Delete Iphone Photos Without Restoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by hardwell: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Have some personal info on your iPhone and don't want to let others to know about it, including your parents, like the text messages? So want to permanently erase the data before you selling it or donating your old iPhone, maybe you need to erase some data, keep your personal information safely. The iPhone Data Eraser is the ideal erase application designed to permanently wipe all personal information such as your precious text messages.

Using the iPhone Data Eraser,to keep your personal info safely, remove it permanently and unrecoverable.

iPhone Data Eraser is easy to use and allows you to finish the data erasing task in 3 simple steps. Download the free trial version of the software and then follow the steps as below to go through the task.

How to Delete iPhone Text Messages Permanently?

I want to sell my iphone 4 to a friend. I used to have some businessText Messages info on the phone but i deleted it. I know deleting stuff doesnt "really" delete stuff and while i trusting my friend i worry about that if somebody would steal the phone from my friend they could recover the deleted Text Messages. Ive heard erase content and settings deletes the encryption key making old data unrecoverable but i don't know if its true. Whats the correct way to securely sanitize my iphone before sale. - Superfan

Delete Everything on iPhone before selling: To ensure that the deleted data cannot be recovered by any data recovery software, you need to choose a reliable tool which can finish this work perfectly and won't remember any data by itself. Here my recommendation is The iPhone Data Eraser.This software can smash everything on the iPhone, and even the government recovery facility can't retrieve anything on it. It's totally safe and easy to use.

How to Delete Text Messages on iPhone Permanently?

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer

Get your iPhone connected to the computer where iPhone Data Eraser for iOS is installed.

Step 2. Choose a type of data erasing

Launch iPhone Data Eraser for iOS and choose the option of erase all data and settings to begin the data deletion. All data including text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, notes, apps, bookmarks, account info, passwords and other personal data.

Step 3. Start to erase the data you need to delete on your iPhone

You will be prompted to type the word ‘delete’ to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. The process of data erasing will take you a little while. Keep your iPhone connected during the whole course.

What’s more about The iPhone Data Eraser:

The professional iPhone Data Eraser (for Windows&Mac) can help you erase all data permanently and nobody can recover them by any iPhone data recovery. In additional,it allows you clear text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, notes, apps, bookmarks, account info, passwords and other personal data,even unneeded files permanently to protect personal information effectively.

Read More Use Guides about iPhone Data Eraser:

Delete iPhone Contacts Permanently

Delete iPhone Photos Permanently

https://eraseiphonedata./
Re: How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by hardwell: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
As we all know, iPhone makes it more easily to save our information, but what if you want to delete a very private SMS on your iPhone? Or if you want to delete your contacts, photos, videos such important information before your selling? And how do you solve it?

iPhone Data Eraser
makes it possible to delete all the data on your iPhone permanently. By the way, once those data have been deleted , it can not be recovered ant more, so you should backup your iPhone in advance.

How to delete iPhone data permanently before selling?
Re: How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by hiahihia: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2015
When you want to sell your old iPhone, it is importance for protecting your privacy to delete all your personal information like text messages completely and permanently. There is indeed a powerful software available for you to make it works.
iPhone Data Eraser is designed to delete iPhone data thoroughly and what ’s worth mentioning is that those deleted iPhone data cannot be recovered any more. So you can sell your old iPhone after you have deleted your text messages permanently with the help of iPhone Data Eraser.
Re: How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by damler1: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
iPhone data eraser writes random data over the old ones so as to delete iPhone data permanently. The kinds of iDevice that it supports include iPhone 6 Plus/6/5/s/5c/5, iPad, iPod touch 5 and so forth. You can erase up to 28 types of files-messages, call history, contacts, to name a few.

how to delete iPhone data before selling

Supported Devices:

iPhone - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
iPad - iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini
iPod - iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5
how to delete songs from iPhone
File Types Supported to Erase:

Contact Message Call History Calendar Email Note
Reminder iTunes DB App (and generated data) System setting Apple ID Photo
Video Voice memo Keyboard Cache Safari Bookmark Passbook And more
how to delete photos from iPhone
Re: How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by ammyour5: 4:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: How To Delete Iphone Text Messages Permanently? by zizhulx(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Need to delete your iPhone SMS permanently? Here we could like to strongly recommend the best iPhone Text Messages Eraser software to help you erase a single or a batch of text messages from your iPhone 5/4S/4 without zero possibility for restoring.

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Max 2 Fairly Used Needed For 20k / / Sad News: MTN Stopped The Cheapest Tarriff Plan True Talk+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.