Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre (61495 Views)

Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / DELSU Student Arrested For Staging Her Own Kidnap & Extorting Money From Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I'm uninterested.
am going to take care of u.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Abbey2sam(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/436002/rape-mad-man-assaults-delsu-student-at-atm-centre

her older brother's name is mike oke
which means her name is Ejiro oke

my question is, why did you withheld her surname when you know that you will include the brothers surname

olodo journalism

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Fourwinds: 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
phabuloz:
The ATM dey for bush where oda people no fit the waka pass?
i wonder ooo. To be sincere dose people who rescued d girl fall my hand. If i were dere, i will apply neck breaking on dat mad man. RIP would have been his name.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Fourwinds: 10:30pm On May 25, 2015
U don't beat a mad man. U hit to kill dats d only way u can dis orientate him.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by femi4: 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

My shirt? Uhn uhn, my mummy will beat me.
yesoo, or you send my copy
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by 5minsmadness: 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
LadyX:

One day a mad man emerged from nowhere (in the middle of a town...guess we didn't see him coz we were gisting) and opened his arms to hug my friend. We ran, he pursued us a little and stopped. To me, we were not provocatively dressed

Maybe it's the *demon* in him that makes him lose control.

Thanks for the explanation. It reminded me of my psychology class.

Like I said, Id. Lack of adequate community behaviour or civilized decorum.

he didnt want to rape you girls, probably saw your friend as someone he would like to hug and simply went for it, not realising he was breaking any social rules by invading your friend's personal space and him being a stranger at that. Toddlers hug strangers all the time. That's the Id.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 25, 2015
literarymathy:
Hmm. This has also happened a few years ago in that same Abraka. A lady was going to see her boyfriend in the evening and wore a skimpy skirt. The mad man saw her and became erect immediately. He pounced on her and upturned her skirt. When passersby came to the scene on hearing her calls, the mad man refused to stop doing the deed. He was flogged and attacked and he held his grip and continued the dastardly act. When he was done, he ran away and till now he's still patrolling the streets of Abraka. I'm sure he's the one that raped this girl. I later heard that the girl in my story left school eventually due to shame and that even her boyfriend dumped her after hearing of the rape.

My question is this: why aren't these mad men bundled and taken away to psychiatric centres where they rightly belong?
maybe so that girls will stop dressing skimpily. The american's they copy no get mad men for public oh! Plus, most of them visit the wrong places at odd hours.

Hah! ATM for bush?nah wah! Even a saneHorni man fit pin am down with F@ pin!
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 12:35am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Reminds me of a recent event I witnessed at a burial scene. These days, even mad men know say konji na bastard. I sympathise with the lady, she must be really terrified after this experience.

u too gbaaski 4 me, thru my imagination i can see u giving it 2 me doggy.

#teamkonji
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 1:37am On May 26, 2015
And why do they keep allowing these lunatics to roam the streets? How can an atm be close to a bush, is that even possible? How come people weren't around to stop the lunatic earlier? Could it be that most nigerians are becoming nonchalant/ deranged themselves? I will advise ladies to make trousers their best friend. Trousers are obstacles to rapists because it gives the victims time to use their hands to defend themselves and excape. Don't take this tip for granted.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by skytreader(m): 2:28am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Your post brought me out of hibernation.
Thank you.

In a nutshell,
All human beings are psychologically made up of three parts:
The Id.
The Ego.
And the Superego.

The Id is our basic behavioural instinct. It is the way we behave when we feel we are not bound by any laws. Hence a madman sees food and he takes it regardless of who has it. He doesnt see it as stealing. His natural instincts are activated. He desires it and so he takes it.

The Ego is man's adaptation to his community. The ego controls the Id in that it recognises that there are laws. Hence the ego is hungry, sees food, but knows he has to buy it or at worst beg for food.

The Superego is man's response to civilized society. Pride kicks in here. The Superego controls the ego and id in that the man is hungry, sees the food, but is too proud to beg or wants to wait because he prefers rice to amala.

It is the natural instinct of man to be aroused by provocative dressing. He can act like a gentleman and ignore the Feelings he gets when he sees a provocatively dressed girl. But that is just his ego and Superego keeping him in check.

A 'madman' has no ego or Superego. He has reverted back to his basic instincts of food, sex and survival.
So yes, if he sees a provocatively dressed woman and he is sexually aroused at that point HE WILL ATTACK.

Men are naturally aroused by provocatively dressed women. The only reason they don't attack is because they are not mad.

So yes it 'might' have helped a little if she wasn't provocatively dressed.

cc MRBownJay
Skytreader
LadyX

I appreciate the info. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:03am On May 26, 2015
femi4:
yesoo, or you send my copy
Sending a copy as soon as fuel is sold for N65 or less.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:11am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

In a nutshell,
All human beings are psychologically made up of three parts:
The Id.
The Ego.
And the Superego.
I like the fact that you're intelligent, despite your once in a while 5minsmadness. Your head is there.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:16am On May 26, 2015
dancok:
am going to take care of u.

smartireke:

u too gbaaski 4 me, thru my imagination i can see u giving it 2 me doggy.

#teamkonji
Smh for you guys. @Smartireke: You sure say no be you be the mad man wey we dey thrash him matter so?
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by 5minsmadness: 6:54am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I like the fact that you're intelligent, despite your once in a while 5minsmadness. Your head is there.
Why thank you.
I enjoy a good compliment.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 7:38am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Smh for you guys. @Smartireke: You sure say no be you be the mad man wey we dey thrash him matter so?

Lol.....label me anything but just allow me enter ur promiseland.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Lol..... call me whatever but just grant me acess to ur promise land.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:46am On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

Lol..... grant me acess to ur promise land.
You will see this land from where you are sitting, but your foot will never step in it (Madamkilljoy, 2015).
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

hmm, better pikin *wink* I will buy u iPhone 5.u too fine, are u telling me u never do that thing this week.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 7:52am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

You will see this land from where you are sitting, but your foot will never step in it (Madamkilljoy, 2015).

Yes am seeing it from where am sitting but u covered it with cloth.....just allow me to see it than u can keep it for moses.

#ErectionActivated
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2015
dancok:
hmm, better pikin *wink* I will buy u iPhone 5.u too fine, are u telling me u never do that thing this week.
I'm not a perv. But if you insist that I did it, then I did it with Jesus.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by orble: 11:59am On May 26, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Go phuck yourself.
easy sweetheart... you will like it ...I promise
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by friends4ever(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
They should get him tested for insanity, he could be pretending to be insane just like clifford orji.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

I'm not a perv. But if you insist that I did it, then I did it with Jesus.
Wow, hmm, Virgin joy
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
nortcentrallord:
You just mentioned her full name @ the end. Why?
her Ful Name Is Ejiro Oke. Sister To Mike Oke
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by segedoo(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

rotflmao!
MKJ, remixing the word of God to Moses since 1989.

#joshuatinz

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 5:29am On May 28, 2015
dancok:
Wow, hmm, Virgin joy
Like doooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 10:43am On May 28, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Like doooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr
let me have ur BBm pin at least we can be friends there. # just a friend.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2015
dancok:
let me have ur BBm pin at least we can be friends there. # just a friend.
I've needle only, I do not love to keep pins.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
LOL. Anyhow sha.
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by segedoo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Madamkilljoy, how u dey? Where art thou?
Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by Madamkilljoy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
segedoo:

Madamkilljoy, how u dey? Where art thou?
My dear, I'm so weak and weary. School wan kill me with stress. I'll be back after exams. Thanks for checking on me. How your side?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre by segedoo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
i wonder ooo. To be sincere dose people who rescued d girl fall my hand. If i were dere, i will apply neck breaking on dat mad man. RIP would have been his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.