Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos (51905 Views)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Beautiful Daughters (Photo) / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by tuk2ato(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
And besides we haven't seen your picture to know if you don't paint much, so you can't be the judge and jury in your case tongue
lovelygurl:

I'm saying what i noticed and this one is saying 'bad belle' mtcheeeew undecided

What's bad belle in that undecided
If u go to any other african country u'll c that they don't paint their face that much, yes they do but not much, unlike most Nigerian gurls who r soooo...i don't even know...is it lack of self esteem? Who kmows?....

Now tell me what's bad belle in that undecided

Y not buy urself a T shirt with 'I love clowns who paint their faces blue nd black nd whatsoever' written on it, so we'll know u love ARTIFICIAL gurls
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
okeyben10:
beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. zahra and princess of swaziland r finer than those two
mtchewww,mtcheeeew again,mtchewww,Ange Kagame is almost perfect,the big beautiful eyes,the slim face and nice long jaw,nice straight forehead,nice nose(not too pointy,not too blunt,not too big not too small) the girl is amazingly beautiful,princess of Swaziland is very ugly,very big mouth,her teeth are probably 50,Buhari's daughter is just alright,not a girl I can stare at twice on the street
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2015
tuk2ato:
By mentioning Nigerian girls that includes you and I don't think the make up was too much, it's her wedding and she might want to wear her best look. I don't know about most African girls so you can lecture me on that. And about the shirt, I won't mind if you got me one tongue

Don't worry I'll get u d T-shirt, cos u really need 1.
Yes, I'm a Nigerian but read my post again i even colored d most cos i knew guys like u would either ignore or they don't know d meaning of most . So which one do u belong to undecided

Nd as i know guys like u, i know u'll want to c my pic but sry i will not upload it on a social network cos who knows maybe u r not a son of a herbalist or whatever. I know d risks behind pix on a social network nd i won't do that. Maube u don't know but some people now mix faces of natural beautiful innocent gurls like me with that of ugly Indecency stars. Who knows, maybe u r not 1 of them.

Now bk to d pic of Jonathan's daughter , yes it's her wedding nd she can make up like she wants but that's not beauty it's ARTIFICIAL beauty nd like i said u love artificial gurls, so of course u don't think d make up is too much u r already used to such!

Like i said earlier i'll get u d T-shirt, i'll even give it to u for free. wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
mtchewww,mtcheeeew again,mtchewww,Ange Kagame is almost perfect,the big beautiful eyes,the slim face and nice long jaw,nice straight forehead,nice nose(not too pointy,not too blunt,not too big not too small) the girl is amazingly beautiful,princess of Swaziland is very ugly,very big mouth,her teeth are probably 50,Buhari's daughter is just alright,not a girl I can stare at twice on the street

guy with ur analysis of the beauty of dis ladies...one thing is obvious......UR A PLAYER.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:

guy with ur analysis of the beauty of dis ladies...one thing is obvious......UR A PLAYER.
> grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by tuk2ato(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
Lol @ the son of a herbalist. Your Epistle confused me the more, anyway I would be expecting my T-shirt. And you don't know me and you already assumed so much about me.
lovelygurl:

Don't worry I'll get u d T-shirt, cos u really need 1.
Yes, I'm a Nigerian but read my post again i even colored d most cos i knew guys like u would either ignore or they don't know d meaning of most . So which one do u belong to undecided

Nd as i know guys like u, i know u'll want to c my pic but sry i will not upload it on a social network cos who knows maybe u r not a son of a herbalist or whatever. I know d risks behind pix on a social network nd i won't do that. Maube u don't know but some people now mix faces of natural beautiful innocent gurls like me with that of ugly Indecency stars. Who knows, maybe u r not 1 of them.

Now bk to d pic of Jonathan's daughter , yes it's her wedding nd she can make up like she wants but that's not beauty it's ARTIFICIAL beauty nd like i said u love artificial gurls, so of course u don't think d make up is too much u r already used to such!

Like i said earlier i'll get u d T-shirt, i'll even give it to u for free. wink
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by ugotex85: 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
mcchaka:
6….Thuthukile Zuma is the chief of staff in the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services and youngest of South African president Jacob Zuma’s four daughters with ex-wife Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma.
She is regarded as very beautiful as she spots a very low cut hairstyle and her charming face is something that many have regarded as very beautiful.

Please this Lady makes a total mockery of this list. She's not even beautiful let alone being rank No. 6 ahead of our very delectable Zahra Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2015
Ibime:
Stupidity of the African man.

Busy hailing the family members of his oppressors when the sight of them should make him angry

Lindaikeji, Nairaland keep promoting thís stüpidity on their front page. If it's not Fayoses son flaunting our stolen commonwealth in our face, it will be Bode George's son or Atikus daughter. Nairaland will label it "beautiful picture of X and Y" and the foolish sheep that we call our fellow citizens will like the picture and claim they are beautiful.

Why not educate the people as to how Isabela Dos Santos became Africas richest woman by stealing Angolas commonwealth and granting herself import waivers whilst pegging everyone else's at 40% so they can't do business. Instead lalasticlala will label her beautiful and send her to front page. And the worship of our oppressors continues.

Deep
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Modester4(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:

Worwor pikin
Money can not really buy beauty.

SMH...all around, she is still better. U can love more than hate cause know one thing, she is busy managing her life, you are busy hating. don't think she even know u exit. read btw d lines and love more.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by 1stola: 9:43pm On May 26, 2015
Modester4:

SMH...all around, she is still better. U can love more than hate cause know one thing, she is busy managing her life, you are busy hating. don't think she even know u exit. read btw d lines and love more.
I suspect that you are ugly too....
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Modester4(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:

I suspect that you are ugly too....

cheesy ugliest is not what makes up a genuine human but common sense, words of mouth and attitude.... now u know where u lie cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Olaone1: 10:52pm On May 26, 2015
Useless thread.

smh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by KwachImani(f): 9:11am On May 27, 2015
Mexyz:
op pls rearrange this list and put Zuma's daughter as number 10 cause I see no reason why she is occupying that position.

Because she has no fake make-up,bleached skin or fake wig/weave on?........ angry angry angry angry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos by Mexyz(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
KwachImani:

Because she has no fake make-up,bleached skin or fake wig/weave on?........ angry angry angry angry
Haba sis, I didn't say that o...BTW happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.