Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Wife Is The Only Person I Can Live With—reminisce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Is The Only Person I Can Live With—reminisce (851 Views)

Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met" / Olamide Badoo..says His Not In Competition With Reminisce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Only Person I Can Live With—reminisce by kamal12: 11:16pm On May 25, 2015
Not many knew that rapper, Reminisce has been married for over a decade. To some people, he was just a single until news went viral that he is happily married with children.
But the ‘Baba Hafusa' crooner has explained what has kept his marriage intact. He also disclosed that he fights with his wife many times, but described her as his friend and confidant.

d rest @ http://guruslatest..com/2015/05/my-wife-is-only-person-i-can-live.html
Re: My Wife Is The Only Person I Can Live With—reminisce by Burlah4u2c(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
baba hafusa and iya hafusa themselves!!!.... emoo jaye ori yin nisoo.
Re: My Wife Is The Only Person I Can Live With—reminisce by adeyiga3(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
Its gud for him na

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Serena Williams Are Back Today / Tonto Dikeh Replies To Pregnancy Rumors. She’s Not Having It (PHOTO) / Don Jazzy And Davido Bet N5m On A Game Of Fifa, Winner Takes All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.