Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (320 Views)

See Pictures Of Fuel Scarcity In Owerri / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Opinion: 6 Advantages Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by amzee(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2015
1) Many compound re so noiseless
because 'I pass my neighbour'
generators are on sabbatical leave.
:
2) Wives are happy because
husbands who like hanging out are
now staying at home with the family
because drinks outside are not cold
and no fuel to evn drive out.
:
3) All the housewives are cooking
good food because no more
Telemundo/Zee world.
:
:
Chai!!...laugh
jarey...No matter what. ..Life too
sweet....I'm alife.
Re: Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by shakazuldadon: 12:11am On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On May 26, 2015
No unnecessary driving around town for nothing especially in Lagos, causing traffic everywhere. Everything go be calculation otherwise get ready to push your thing.

Black market boys go chop die.
Re: Some Of The Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by enoqueen: 12:44am On May 26, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Like African Time? / Cash Assistant Has N134m In One Account And Several Properties - EFCC N8bn Scam / Ten Approaches To Look After Head Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.