Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM (8194 Views)

Big Bass Sardine Sdy019 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers Back In Stock!!!! / We Sell Wireless/bluetooth Speakers, Headsets, Etc At The Cheapest Rates / Rugby Shape Bluetooth Speakers 4 sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by refreshrate: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Joel3:
I don't understand does it used memory card itself to play music? and does it use a battery and if yes what is the battery like? how many hours can it play...
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by ritababe(f): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
toluxa1:
Now Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt and Minna. Home delivery in Lagos and Portharcourt.

Wholesale and Retail.

e go fit work for pc.
am IN aba
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm interested but I stay at Owerri
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
ritababe:

e go fit work for pc.
am IN aba

Yes. It comes with a cable that can be used for PC.
Call/Whatsapp 08086093460
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
zeemahn:
I'm interested but I stay at Owerri

Please call or Whatsapp us on 08086093460.

We don't have stock in Owerri but we can send to you. We send our items nationwide.
Sales rep are available in Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Minna and Lagos.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by gunuvi(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Joel3:
I don't understand does it used memory card itself to play music? and does it use a battery and if yes what is the battery like? how many hours can it play...
Answer this pls
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by david6(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2015
toluxa1:
Now Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt and Minna. Home delivery in Lagos and Portharcourt.

Wholesale and Retail.
where in minna pls so o can get it
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2015
david6:
where in minna pls so o can get it

Good morning. Please call or Whatsapp me on 08086093460.
At London Street. We also have them with some students on Campus.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by Tolzeal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
toluxa1 lol..
man pikin never repent oo.
still balling a lil hard boss.

How sales?
he be like say u don turn correct Biz man ooogrin
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by madeinnigeria: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
toluxa1:
New Arrival
where in abj
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
madeinnigeria:
where in abj

At Banex Plaza, Wuse 2.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by Talius(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
you have beautiful headsets. Don't you have a site where all the products are well catalogued for new customers to review and make a choice
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Talius:
you have beautiful headsets. Don't you have a site where all the products are well catalogued for new customers to review and make a choice

By Wednesday we should have them on Konga. In the meanwhile you can order from Kobomart here :

http://www.kobomart.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=85
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by DankemzI(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
is it available @Aba?
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
DankemzI:
is it available @Aba?

No we do not have a rep in Aba but we can send to any location nationwide.

You can place order here also..
http://www.kobomart.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=85

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
jnrremedy:
Wot of Ibadan

We can send to you in Ibadan by Waybill.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by iloveAy: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Joel3:
why didn't u answer this question. I just opened d thread and wanted to ask same question but i noticed u dodged it
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2015
iloveAy:
why didn't u answer this question. I just opened d thread and wanted to ask same question but i noticed u dodged it

Sorry I didn't dodge it. I thought I had replied him on whatsapp. Maybe it was someone else. I still should have replied here anyway. Battery last about 3 hours. Yes it has a slow for SD card to play directly from the card. Also comes with an AUX cable to use for laptop and phone.
Thanks for checking with us.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Joel3:
continue dodging the question
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
continue dodging the question

Replied.

Have a splendid day ahead.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by idupaul: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
book mrrk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
idupaul:
book mrrk

Thanks for checking!
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by Youngsage: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm... Cool stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Youngsage:
Hmm... Cool stuff.

Thanks sir.
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Retail and Wholesale
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2015
wink
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2015

Wholesale and Retail.

Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Available
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by greatproducts: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice
Re: The New AudioBeats Rugby Design Wireless Bluetooth Speakers with FM by toluxa1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lifepo4 Prismatic Cells Available / Brand New Samsung Mini Laptop 320GB, 1GB, Bluetooth, Webcam @ 40k / ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED POWER With Powkey 200-250watts Portable Solar Gen/power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.