Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Best To Resign From Current Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Best To Resign From Current Job (843 Views)

Interviewer Wants Reference From Current Employer / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Resign From Current Job by Oluwaplumpie(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2015
So my prayers have been answered and I've just got a better job than the one I currently have. So, I ask... For fun, for laughs, for peace and for professionalism, how do I resign? Do I go all guns blazing or do I go the peaceful way. Please I want NL users at their creative best. I want to have fun with this. Thanks.
Re: How Best To Resign From Current Job by kilokeys(m): 3:06am On May 26, 2015
two options...

_ u give ur office a month's notice... bear d antagonism, hand over properly.

or

_ u just leave... bearing in mind u have to pay the company a month's salary for ur sudden resignation
Re: How Best To Resign From Current Job by Nobody: 3:08am On May 26, 2015
I think you can have as much fun as you wish but just be careful not to poo in the house that once sheltered you.

It would be cool if you just resign on a lowkey. It's my opinion though , you still have the option to go gun blazing like Commando.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Resign From Current Job by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2015
kilokeys:
two options...

_ u give ur office a month's notice... bear d antagonism, hand over properly.

or

_ u just leave... bearing in mind u have to pay the company a month's salary for ur sudden resignation
I don't have a month and May has almost come to an end.
Re: How Best To Resign From Current Job by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
mistypiper:
I think you can have as much fun as you wish but just be careful not to poo in the house that once sheltered you.

It would be cool if you just resign on a lowkey. It's my opinion though , you still have the option to go gun blazing like Commando.
I head operations oh... I'm kinda feeling really guilty... But then this is what we all pray for... Better paying jobs and better conditions of service.

(1) (Reply)

AP DSC Results 2015 / Advice Needed On Professional Courses For A Civil Engineer / SLOT Head Of Operations Emmanuel Nwachukwu Speaks On His Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.