Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Beware Nairalanders! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Nairalanders! (678 Views)

Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware / Beware Of Above & Beyond Clothier Ltd / Beware Of Marketing Vacancies In Banks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Nairalanders! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its so sad that despite the fact that most people who visit this site are job seekers, some people still try to rob them of the little money in there pocket. just imagine someone said people should pay N1500 for him to give them a manual that will help them configure there systems to browse with mtn. My friends I tell you the truth, you can do it on your on. Here are the various packages:

BROWSE 24HRS.
You can browse for 24hrs by sending 103 to 131 with your mtn line. N500 is charged for this service. it gives your laptop access to the internet via your pc suit. Also you can download a total of 50MB during this period.

BROWSE BETWEEN 1HR TO 2HRS EVERY NIGHT:
You can browse atleast 1hr30min every night fstarting from 10pm. All you need to do is send 720 to 131 (i.e migrating to mtn extra pro). you pay N500 monthly for this service. I use this package. usually at weekends i browse for atleast 8hrs while during the week i sometimes have access for 2-3hrs.

its unfortunate that informations like these that can be passed on for free some people try to make money from them. God bless you all.

Also thers this website that visiting it pays you $100. just try it. the link is below. no harm in trying.

http://link2communion.com/pages/index.php?refid=wanaemisambo

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinetal Bank Is Accepting Cv / Self Employment / Gmat Practice Test For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.