Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria (522 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / MTN Nigeria Wrote A New Note: Diesel Scarcity Jeopardizes MTN Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by Jedix(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2015
Scarcity of petroleum products – fuel and diesel- in many parts of the country is affecting businesses and many other ventures. In a tweet this evening, MTN stated that they might be forced to shut down operations if the scarcity still looms.
We all know MTN has the highest subscriber base and highest percentage of internet users in Nigeria. Let’s watch and see how this unfolds. God help us in this country.

Guys what do you say about this. As for me, am kinda confused.

source - MTN might shut down operations because of diesel scarcity in Nigeria
Re: MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by Noloss(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2015
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shot down dre mast because of fuel scarcity because as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's wher we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance...
Re: MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by doublewisdom: 10:55am On May 26, 2015
This may actually be the best news to come out of this fuel scarcity. MTN shutting down and leaving Nigeria.
OP what about DSTV? And how soon?
Re: MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by nasoweseeam: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
Fuel palaver bites harder. Na so we see am of Naija.
#fuelcrisis

Re: MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
Watching through silverbird cinema grin
Re: MTN Might Shut Down Operations Because Of Diesel Scarcity In Nigeria by ghost1718(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2015
if them shut down... I will trekk from my room to my bathroom to take my bath and move to my village with okada........... Case closed

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis On Play Book Blackberry / Pls I Need Help On This / How To Install Custom Rom On Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.