Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Blco Allocation To Buy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Allocation To Buy (864 Views)

Allocation For Scrap/steel Pipes Any Quantity Needed For Purchase / We Urgently Need Bulk Lpfo Allocation, We Have Our Pof In A Local Bank / Blco Allocation Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blco Allocation To Buy by Rangesport: 11:40am On May 26, 2015
good day,
I have a mandate who concludes BLCO ALLOCATION deals on behalf of his buyers.
Now this is how he deals:
He gets a copy of the said allocation, confirms it and the next person he wants to see is the seller so he can have a smooth and successful sales and transfer of the allocation. Meaning he handles the entire process himself.
I can assure you that the last allocation he sold was a of a very popular Oil magnate in this country.
I speaker with him directly and trust me he has no time for rubbish.
If you happen to have an allocation and know the seller or the very least the MANDATE, You can whatsapp me or send me a message via Bbm.
Once again anything outside this procedure is not acceptable. He doesn't do vessel/vessel business. Just the allocation
0805 249 8757.
Email: lala_xlawdream@yahoo.com
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Online Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses #13 / Commodities For Sale In Ibadan / Goldmyne Studios... Music Production @ Its Best. Turn Your Dreams To Reality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.