Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Pain Of A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pain Of A Married Man (1847 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pain Of A Married Man by kakinews: 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
The heart of a married man speaking when the woman he thought will give him Joy becomes his source of pain. Read and let's hear your comment. Read thought below:

What a life, is this what the life is made of or it is just yours playing a rhythm that is unique to you.
In my quest for gain I found pain, in my hope for joy I endured sadness, an eternal search for love I placed in an arena of pure hate.

How easy is it to live when what you love most is eternally attached to what you despise most. What do you do when the angel flying around you is truly a demon in its season.

Why should you desire to do what was right become the gateway to living a life that is all wrong.

When doctrines and norms tell you this is the way but that way has become the shackles and tentacles that tortures you during the day and injures and bleeds you at night.

What do you do when all hope seems gone, and you resting place is your source of pain, your abode your biggest price and also your biggest regret.

How do you live when all trust has being consumed by false realities and strange spirituality. Why will a bleeding heart become a way of life and embarrassment coupled with shame become the fruit of hard work.

If this is the life we have to bear after crossing the point of conjugal bliss, then LIFE IS REALLY NOT FAIR.
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by delishpot: 1:21pm On May 26, 2015
No be only you o op its not easy. Women are 90% more likely to be victims of marital wahala. If men are complaining like this, what are women passing through?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by bellong: 1:29pm On May 26, 2015
@Op,

Many of the problems in marriages are foundational. When the foundation is destroyed, it is difficult to rebuild though it is possible.

Whatever it is your wife is subjecting you to, you need to address it with her.

A summary can give an idea of what to advise.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 26, 2015
Eeeeyyyaaa...

But what triggered the present situation? Na something dey cause something na...
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
No be small thing o
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
Eyaaaa
Op,this is the time you need to go down on your kneels and pray form your wife.Pray and fast,ask God to change hr heart.Talk to her,beg her,go out of your way and please her.It may take weeks of fasting depending on the gravity of waywardness.God help you.

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Eeeeyyyaaa...

But what triggered the present situation? Na something dey cause something na...

We could as well ask, what caused the something that caused the something that caused the something?

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
kakinews:
The heart of a married man speaking when the woman he thought will give him Joy becomes his source of pain. Read and let's hear your comment. Read thought below:

What a life, is this what the life is made of or it is just yours playing a rhythm that is unique to you.
In my quest for gain I found pain, in my hope for joy I endured sadness, an eternal search for love I placed in an arena of pure hate.

How easy is it to live when what you love most is eternally attached to what you despise most. What do you do when the angel flying around you is truly a demon in its season.

Why should you desire to do what was right become the gateway to living a life that is all wrong.

When doctrines and norms tell you this is the way but that way has become the shackles and tentacles that tortures you during the day and injures and bleeds you at night.

What do you do when all hope seems gone, and you resting place is your source of pain, your abode your biggest price and also your biggest regret.

How do you live when all trust has being consumed by false realities and strange spirituality. Why will a bleeding heart become a way of life and embarrassment coupled with shame become the fruit of hard work.

If this is the life we have to bear after crossing the point of conjugal bliss, then LIFE IS REALLY NOT FAIR.

E be like say you do poetry for school. You try. You never ready. When she's done with you, you go turn to prose. We dey wait.
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by coogaluta(f): 5:22pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

E be like say you do poetry for school. You try. You never ready. When she's done with you, you go turn to prose. We dey wait.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
Awwwww sorry for your pain.

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
kakinews:

Nna speak in plain language
What did she do?

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
kakinews:

lol,,, bros. pray jor. , talk to ur woman,,, BT wen be like witch sha o, possessed being

pray, ask God to touch her heart. ,, tat y we say b4 u marry pray

Nna my fiancee dey form good woman, BT my spirit dey do me to leave her, women can form, b4 I go marry problem
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by coogaluta(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lol,,, bros. pray jor. , talk to ur woman,,, BT wen be like witch sha o, possessed being

pray, ask God to touch her heart. ,, tat y we say b4 u marry pray

Nna my fiancee dey form good woman, BT my spirit dey do me to leave her, women can form, b4 I go marry problem

lol
this one dop chop omo olomo finish, his spirit now don dey do am somehow cheesy
smh angry

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
Bro is better you talk to your wife, because from what I can deduce from your write-up is that, all is not well with you psychologically, and if not tackled real fast it will break you down to a state beyond repair.

Don't forget she's a woman, sometimes they go to an extent which we cannot imagine.

I suggest u have a heart to heart talk with her, if that doesn't work, meet a marriage counselor so they can proffer good counsel to both of you. Don't keep all to yourself, life's too short to waste...

LIFE IS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 12:27am On May 27, 2015
kakinews:

I am here to help u.stop eating her food for seven days and keep to ur self she will beg u with every thing she had try it
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 2:29am On May 27, 2015
azuson:

I am here to help u.stop eating her food for seven days and keep to ur self she will beg u with every thing she had try it

That only works with naive and new wives
When hunger catch you no be person go tell you to take food eat

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by lilykach02(f): 3:24am On May 27, 2015
kakinews:

No marriage is unrepairable, if u set your heart to it. Speak with her with the intension of making it work and not to acusstom blame, she's a human being I bet it she not happy also. Fight to make it work, your marriage is not something you should throw away. I know a couple that sufferd more than this to the extent that their last child came as an slowpoke as a result of a fall she had during one of those fights with her husband, but today they are best of friends only that that child will always remind them of their past. And I believe that your state of mind in your home is a choice, if you choose to be happy u will be happy, by ignoring the things your partner does that makes you distressed. Tell your self she's a human being and can make mistakes. That way u get angry less often. And please I'd advice u see a marriage counselor.
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by Nobody: 6:19am On May 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

We could as well ask, what caused the something that caused the something that caused the something?
Lolss..... grin

He should just give us the full gist from head to tail. ...
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by cococandy(f): 6:49am On May 27, 2015
OP sorry o.
Re: The Pain Of A Married Man by iykedare(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Eyaaaa
Pray and fast,ask God to change hr heart.Talk to her,beg her,go out of your way and please her.

angry

(1) (Reply)

Havanna Center Rug For Sale / Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted / Driven By His Wife To Murderous Intents- Satan Took Hold Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.