Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? (1840 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Should Respect Be Earned Or Given In A Relationship Or Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by 4truepeace: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dear Nlanders, first off, I would like to describe the kind of husband I am, and for every statement I make here, I swear that its 100% true. I am married for 5 and the half years now with 2 kids, when it comes to taking care of my responsibilities, I do not lag behind, I provide 99% of the family needs. I did set up a business of choice for my wife, though business is not that rosey for now, but at least income is coming and the family rarely sees anything coming from her into the house. One morning, she had gone to her work place, placed a call through to me that the eletric cable has been cut off which led to black out at her work place, a day before, I used part of the money she left in the car which apparently was the first time ever I made use of her money, she then quoted the amount electrician was gonna use to repair that she needed her money that I used. Because she yelled while I questioning her as regards the amount charged, I resorted in telling her that I have no cash since shes owing me and havent paid back. Nlanders, I have a woman that loves to lend cash, but will never return it, this very one is one out of major cash she has lent without giving back. While telling her that she should deduct from what she owed before, she hung up then came back home to confront me. Next thing she would say was "Since you wont give me the money, then I will go and do it to get paid" to you guys, you might wonder what that meant, well its not new, there was a time this my wife openly told me that "do you know how many men want to Bleep me and pay" I was lost in my own body that day. Following her statement, I told her to go ahead and do whatever she wants, and I stood by my word not to give her a dime. Later on, I thought to myself, peace is all that is required, regardless of whatever she may have said, I had to give her the money, and even considered giving her weekly allowance so that whatever misc expenses she needs will be easily managed. A week later, she told me she was going for a seminar, I wont mention the name of the seminar for security reason. The seminar was meant for ladies only who have enterpreneural skills which was to hold for 2 days. The first day, I noticed my wife dressed in an office like dress, then the second day which was the last day, I noticed she was dressed all casual with tight jeans, mind you...shes got a very provocative so what she wore made her whole body more provocative. I asked her why shes wearing this sort of clothe to a business seminar, she replied " I should just leave it like that oo" I sighed and said, oh well, its all good. She left and came back with gist, that the sort of attention she got as opposed to the other day she went dressed like an office lady was different, people calling her from left to right forming familiarity etc. Coupled with the fact that out of 300 attendants, she was the only person called out for an interview by a popular TV station, (name witheld for security reason) I recalled her telling me that the interviewer asked her what inspired her dressing and that she was asked to turn around for the camera (probably to showcase her big bum) I asked what she did, she said she declined that request. Anyway my wife had made lots of contact, and from past experience, I know that some of the contacts she made dont mean genuine business relationships, and they are probably going to be proposing something extra abnormal.

The week following I started noticing strange things, at first, she told me she got an offer from the TV station for a free interview regarding her business and that she me to take her down to the TV station. On our way, I told my wife that there is a possibility that the lady in question that called her wants to love-vendor her one way or the other, but that I may be wrong. Lo n behold, 15mins after she got into their office, I was at the reception, my wife told me that what I presumed was true. I immediately told her to leave their office so we can get out of here, she told me to wait a little that she was having a discussion with the lady, 15mins later she came out and we left. My wife told me that when she got it, that the lady said, wow are you the one in the interview, bla bla bla, that our editor is already fantasizing about you, I said to myself, and these people know you are married, I was amazed, and then the lady told her that the editor was in a meeting but he sent a message for her to wait until he finishes, when my wife said she was leaving, she asked if she could give her number to their editor, my wife had told me she declined since their editors reason to see her wasnt based on what she was called for, but she did tell me that she and the lady had discussed at legnth about the interview they called her for. That very night, after a very deep thought, I told my wife that she should not bother going back there, that even though the offer is good and quite a blessing, its already a compromised connection. I promised to help her look for other TV station and pay for whatever services required to showcase her business. My wife replied me by saying that she regrets telling me about the whole editor ish, that this was an opportunity of a lifetime that I am trying to deny her of it, saying if it was a crime for her to have told me about what she experienced inside the office, I replied by saying that a loyal, faithful and trustworthy wife will never ever think of going back there nor question my decision I also asked what her true intentions were,she said she had no bad intentions, she also said she would have tried to play her games well without compromising and making sure they get things done for her. I stood my ground ground and made it known to her that if she dares try to go there, that will be the last of our marital union, then she finally agreed.

The following week after that came another incident. I noticed that my wife has been off and on from her workplace to a nearby location (GRA). Ever since I have known my wife, her route does not even pass through that area. I asked whats up with her going there, who shes going there to see, she said a white lady she met at the seminar who shared contact with her. She said the lady was more like a business adviser, telling her what to do and how to do things regardless of her business. That very week, I noticed my wife was not home at the appropriate time, so I called and asked where she was at, she said she was at jekins place in GRA with a client, I asked if I could go and pick the kids up at her work place and take them home, she said i should not bother that she would be at her work place in 15 mins to pick them up. One and the half hour went past, my wife wasnt back to pick the kids up, I called and called her but the call would not go through. 2hrs approximately, she was home, then I questioned her why she took long after promising to pick the kids in 15mins, she said she was at the white lady's office at HOUSE-J (A CODED HOTEL IN GRA) discussing business.So I accused her of telling me that she was at jenkins place, and now she was at HOUSE-J. So I decided to know more about the woman, my wife knowing fully well that I may have knowledge about something without letting her know and asking questions about it decided to tell me the truth, she said the lady is the General manager of HOUSE-J in GRA, she said the lady was given accomodation in the hotel and thats where she lives. She also narrated stories about how the lady went from being a married woman to a single lady because of her ex husbands financial predicament, but now, her bill is being serviced by rich politicians that comes to the hotel for coded runs. She also said the lady had invited her to come around the next day for a get together with personels in which she decided to go, called my mum to come stay with the kids while shes gone, my mum was not available, she told the lady that she was coming with the kids, but she declined that she cant bring her kids to that kind of gathering, saying that was when she knew the lady was trying to love-vendor her to some of the numerous rich men that comes around. She claimed the woman stopped calling her for like a week and the half, then she called again asking my wife to help look for a steward for the hotel bla bla, and then she told my wife why she has not heard from her, my wife who I thought would have cut communication and all sort of ties from this lady replied by saying 'I actually thought about calling you. In my mind, I felt all the confession coming out from my wife's mouth are mere formalities and fake, she probably is still interested in whatever that lady has to offer, then it was my time to come in to the matter, I called the lady and asked her to cut ties with my wife, that I dnt think their relationship is a healthy one, the lady replied ' go Bleep yourself' and I replied saying thank you and I hung up.

The story is long, so I might not be able to construct my grammar well, but I hope you guys understand my frustration here, with all these sort of things, can I still trust this woman? Should I be more sensitive to her moves? Or should I just let it be and let trust take its course? But I have heard from so many people that trust with your head, and not with your heart.

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deep sigh

All I could read is a jealous man
I don't mean it the hard way but you are very funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Viking007(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
You seriously need to caution Your wife. Let her know how You feel & how her actions might end the union.

Your fears are justified, its time for You to take charge else You lose Your wife. sad

Good luck. [size=2pt]Your wife stubborn sha.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
As I always say, there's nothing wrong with either sexes being ambitious and powered by grit. However, there's everything wrong with anyone that is either covetous or greedy because they're always powered by non contentment, therefore will go to any length and can do anything to satisfy their inordinate longing.

One who doesn't believe in something will surely fall for anything. OP, obviously your wife has a wrong ethical personality. You need to take charge (I didn't say control) of her/your family. Up your game. Good attributes are everything for me. . . . It's unfortunate that attribute is innate, so get her earn a good contentment attitude since attitude can be learned or faked.

9 Likes

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Richy4(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
[b]She wants to be independent bro... But she forgot totally that she is married...there are certain things a married woman was not supposed to do that she felt you were slowing her down....The kind of people you mentioned she was associating with....hmmm!!!! I just hope that in her quest for money, she will not make a big mistake she will regret for the rest of her life

I just want to advise you on one thing... and one thing alone... Please work really hard.. even if you were dying, keep working.... because anytime she became the breadwinner for even 2 weeks, you will die of HBP...She might bring them over in your home and carry out her threat...And tell you that you are not man enough to provide for your family despite the fact that you have been doing it for years....

The only peace you will get is just for you to continue working hard bro and continue your role as the head of the home...and please be careful in life not to have any major accident or anything that will keep you temporarily incapacitated.. ... if not you will loose your respect faster than Nigerian recession..[/b].

6 Likes

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by keepingmum: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
You are insecure and do not provide for ur wife hence she resorts to borrowing without payback. You also are not shagggingg her properly....or ur cucumber is small

Your wife is equally a greedy woman. Looking for attention and financial boost in every nook and crony.

You both deserve each other abeg.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Op, your wife is not going to listen to you and she's not going to change anytime soon, she's already made her mind up. The only thing you can do is to let her be and let her learn from her experience, let nature or karma take hold.....or if you're very impatient to wait for your wife to change, just opt for a divorce. Simple! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by nicerod(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bro all I can say is that ur wife is very greedy n she wants to independent try n enlighten abt d danger/negative effects it's going to av on ur marriage try n reminds her on how u all started this union
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by montezz(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dyt:
Deep sigh

All I could read is a jealous man
I don't mean it the hard way but you are very funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Insecurities and trust issues.
Where af u been?
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by montezz(f): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Op, your wife is not going to listen to you and she's not going to change anytime soon, she's already made her mind up. The only thing you can do is to let her be and let her learn from her experience, let nature or karma take hold.....or if you're very impatient to wait for your wife to change, just opt for a divorce. Simple! smiley
shocked
Women!
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
What happened to women?
montezz:

shocked
Women!
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by mysticgal(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you divorce your wife like an opinion above, it means you have no single sense.
Besides... I have no advice, so wait for married people smiley Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
[b]
Richy4:
[b]She wants to be independent bro... But she forgot totally that she is married...there are certain things a married woman was not supposed to do that she felt you were slowing her down....The kind of people you mentioned she was associating with....hmmm!!!! I just hope that in her quest for money, she will not make a big mistake she will regret for the rest of her life

I just want to advise you on one thing... and one thing alone... Please work really hard.. even if you were dying, keep working.... because anytime she became the breadwinner for even 2 weeks, you will die of HBP...She might bring them over in your home and carry out her threat...And tell you that you are not man enough to provide for your family despite the fact that you have been doing it for years....

The only peace you will get is just for you to continue working hard bro and continue your role as the head of the home...and please be careful in life not to have any major accident or anything that will keep you temporarily incapacitated.. ... if not you will loose your respect faster than Nigerian recession..[/b].

What else can i say bro ..You poured out my mind.. Just to add more..within 3-5yrs more this lady would resolve to using voodoo on you so as to be free.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by sisisioge: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Get a grip of yourself, stop being petty. Yes, your wife seems like she's beginning to be interested in looking outward but you seem to be aiding and abetting too. You insecurities is fueling her zeal...calm down and talk about things sanely with her. Calmly realign yourself dude.

Imagine you calling her female contact to buzz off her life...oga, rearrange yourself biko.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by sunvick(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2016
If you can judge someone based on third party opinion and neither was any suggestion offered, then I think you are the one lacking sense here.

Back to topic
Op you are very sensitive to petty things. Your wife likes money, I only pity you cos the day your finances go down she will make you even commit suicide. You fear and worry is coming from insecurities. Either your wife is very beautiful and you are opposite or you are brief and your wife is elegant and tall.
For your wife to be giving deep consideration to the offer, it mean there are areas of your role and responsibilities that you are not measuring up well.
There is a Proverb that says: It is a bad thing to stay in water and soap enters your eye.
mysticgal:
If you divorce your wife like an opinion above, it means you have no single sense.
Besides... I have no advice, so wait for married people smiley Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Dyt(f): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2016
montezz:

Insecurities and trust issues.
Where af u been?

Every where
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Berbierklaus(f): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2016
4truepeace:
Dear Nlanders, first off, I would like to describe the kind of husband I am, and for every statement I make here, I swear that its 100% true. I am married for 5 and the half years now with 2 kids, when it comes to taking care of my responsibilities, I do not lag behind, I provide 99% of the family needs. I did set up a business of choice for my wife, though business is not that rosey for now, but at least income is coming and the family rarely sees anything coming from her into the house. One morning, she had gone to her work place, placed a call through to me that the eletric cable has been cut off which led to black out at her work place, a day before, I used part of the money she left in the car which apparently was the first time ever I made use of her money, she then quoted the amount electrician was gonna use to repair that she needed her money that I used. Because she yelled while I questioning her as regards the amount charged, I resorted in telling her that I have no cash since shes owing me and havent paid back. Nlanders, I have a woman that loves to lend cash, but will never return it, this very one is one out of major cash she has lent without giving back. While telling her that she should deduct from what she owed before, she hung up then came back home to confront me. Next thing she would say was "Since you wont give me the money, then I will go and do it to get paid" to you guys, you might wonder what that meant, well its not new, there was a time this my wife openly told me that "do you know how many men want to Bleep me and pay" I was lost in my own body that day. Following her statement, I told her to go ahead and do whatever she wants, and I stood by my word not to give her a dime. Later on, I thought to myself, peace is all that is required, regardless of whatever she may have said, I had to give her the money, and even considered giving her weekly allowance so that whatever misc expenses she needs will be easily managed. A week later, she told me she was going for a seminar, I wont mention the name of the seminar for security reason. The seminar was meant for ladies only who have enterpreneural skills which was to hold for 2 days. The first day, I noticed my wife dressed in an office like dress, then the second day which was the last day, I noticed she was dressed all casual with tight jeans, mind you...shes got a very provocative so what she wore made her whole body more provocative. I asked her why shes wearing this sort of clothe to a business seminar, she replied " I should just leave it like that oo" I sighed and said, oh well, its all good. She left and came back with gist, that the sort of attention she got as opposed to the other day she went dressed like an office lady was different, people calling her from left to right forming familiarity etc. Coupled with the fact that out of 300 attendants, she was the only person called out for an interview by a popular TV station, (name witheld for security reason) I recalled her telling me that the interviewer asked her what inspired her dressing and that she was asked to turn around for the camera (probably to showcase her big bum) I asked what she did, she said she declined that request. Anyway my wife had made lots of contact, and from past experience, I know that some of the contacts she made dont mean genuine business relationships, and they are probably going to be proposing something extra abnormal.

The week following I started noticing strange things, at first, she told me she got an offer from the TV station for a free interview regarding her business and that she me to take her down to the TV station. On our way, I told my wife that there is a possibility that the lady in question that called her wants to love-vendor her one way or the other, but that I may be wrong. Lo n behold, 15mins after she got into their office, I was at the reception, my wife told me that what I presumed was true. I immediately told her to leave their office so we can get out of here, she told me to wait a little that she was having a discussion with the lady, 15mins later she came out and we left. My wife told me that when she got it, that the lady said, wow are you the one in the interview, bla bla bla, that our editor is already fantasizing about you, I said to myself, and these people know you are married, I was amazed, and then the lady told her that the editor was in a meeting but he sent a message for her to wait until he finishes, when my wife said she was leaving, she asked if she could give her number to their editor, my wife had told me she declined since their editors reason to see her wasnt based on what she was called for, but she did tell me that she and the lady had discussed at legnth about the interview they called her for. That very night, after a very deep thought, I told my wife that she should not bother going back there, that even though the offer is good and quite a blessing, its already a compromised connection. I promised to help her look for other TV station and pay for whatever services required to showcase her business. My wife replied me by saying that she regrets telling me about the whole editor ish, that this was an opportunity of a lifetime that I am trying to deny her of it, saying if it was a crime for her to have told me about what she experienced inside the office, I replied by saying that a loyal, faithful and trustworthy wife will never ever think of going back there nor question my decision I also asked what her true intentions were,she said she had no bad intentions, she also said she would have tried to play her games well without compromising and making sure they get things done for her. I stood my ground ground and made it known to her that if she dares try to go there, that will be the last of our marital union, then she finally agreed.

The following week after that came another incident. I noticed that my wife has been off and on from her workplace to a nearby location (GRA). Ever since I have known my wife, her route does not even pass through that area. I asked whats up with her going there, who shes going there to see, she said a white lady she met at the seminar who shared contact with her. She said the lady was more like a business adviser, telling her what to do and how to do things regardless of her business. That very week, I noticed my wife was not home at the appropriate time, so I called and asked where she was at, she said she was at jekins place in GRA with a client, I asked if I could go and pick the kids up at her work place and take them home, she said i should not bother that she would be at her work place in 15 mins to pick them up. One and the half hour went past, my wife wasnt back to pick the kids up, I called and called her but the call would not go through. 2hrs approximately, she was home, then I questioned her why she took long after promising to pick the kids in 15mins, she said she was at the white lady's office at HOUSE-J (A CODED HOTEL IN GRA) discussing business.So I accused her of telling me that she was at jenkins place, and now she was at HOUSE-J. So I decided to know more about the woman, my wife knowing fully well that I may have knowledge about something without letting her know and asking questions about it decided to tell me the truth, she said the lady is the General manager of HOUSE-J in GRA, she said the lady was given accomodation in the hotel and thats where she lives. She also narrated stories about how the lady went from being a married woman to a single lady because of her ex husbands financial predicament, but now, her bill is being serviced by rich politicians that comes to the hotel for coded runs. She also said the lady had invited her to come around the next day for a get together with personels in which she decided to go, called my mum to come stay with the kids while shes gone, my mum was not available, she told the lady that she was coming with the kids, but she declined that she cant bring her kids to that kind of gathering, saying that was when she knew the lady was trying to love-vendor her to some of the numerous rich men that comes around. She claimed the woman stopped calling her for like a week and the half, then she called again asking my wife to help look for a steward for the hotel bla bla, and then she told my wife why she has not heard from her, my wife who I thought would have cut communication and all sort of ties from this lady replied by saying 'I actually thought about calling you. In my mind, I felt all the confession coming out from my wife's mouth are mere formalities and fake, she probably is still interested in whatever that lady has to offer, then it was my time to come in to the matter, I called the lady and asked her to cut ties with my wife, that I dnt think their relationship is a healthy one, the lady replied ' go Bleep yourself' and I replied saying thank you and I hung up.

The story is long, so I might not be able to construct my grammar well, but I hope you guys understand my frustration here, with all these sort of things, can I still trust this woman? Should I be more sensitive to her moves? Or should I just let it be and let trust take its course? But I have heard from so many people that trust with your head, and not with your heart.
[b]I swear your wife is just like me,when he starts showing signs of insecurity, and trying to control my life,that's when I will even do it more cheesycheesy

My preposition is that,you are assuming too much of everything in your marriage,if you see something that is confusing you in your wife,just discuss it 'with' her not discuss it 'to' her.... eg,when she did not pick the kids up at 15minutes time and came back 2hrs after(that's is if it's not your insecure mind playing a trick on your time consciousness grin) you should discuss it with her cordially not commanding or harsh tone.

The only place I fault your wife is the bolded, or probably she was joking with you to make you jealous,women do that alot grin. But if she really meant it,you have a big work at hand shocked who says and mean such words to her 'husband' her 'lord' gringrin

Lastly,you are worried that her provocative shape will attract men to her,didn't you realize that when you were searching for big booty to marry? you can't eat your cake and have it,y'all want a curvy woman but you can't deal with the attention it brings. undecided[/b]
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by MmmS(f): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2016
4truepeace:

When you married her simply because she was beautiful you never thought twice about her character did you? Uncle carry your cross! How many times do we tell you its the character that you have to live with but you still go around chasing anything that makes your d*ck stand for marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Sorry, but it seems you married a girlfriend material.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by mysticgal(f): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2016
sunvick:
If you can judge someone based on third party opinion and neither was any suggestion offered, then I think you are the one lacking sense here.

Back to topic
Op you are very sensitive to petty things. Your wife likes money, I only pity you cos the day your finances go down she will make you even commit suicide. You fear and worry is coming from insecurities. Either your wife is very beautiful and you are opposite or you are brief and your wife is elegant and tall.
For your wife to be giving deep consideration to the offer, it mean there are areas of your role and responsibilities that you are not measuring up well.
There is a Proverb that says: It is a bad thing to stay in water and soap enters your eye.
All I meant was, the situation does not call for divorce like someone suggested above me and if he follows that then....

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Viking007(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy I always Lmao whenever I read Your comments.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Funny enough, I'm very serious when I comment grin
Viking007:
cheesy I always Lmao whenever I read Your comments.

1 Like

Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by montezz(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Dyt:

Every where
Ubiquitous?
I have missed you o
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
your reactions had no effect on her whatsoever!! prepare yourself 4d worst whilst hoping 4d best.... nothing u do now matters 2 her.... all she is after is 1 silly reason 2 finally come out plain with what she wants....do Mk sure u av got some loads of evidence dt will actually aid ur cause when d time comes,she go 2 any length 2 blackmail u.only a very bad experience will jolt her bk 2 her senses... but then it maybe 2 late....keep on reminding her that someday, d truth will suffice.. and finally be a MAN.. TAKE CHARGE, let ur word b final and stop using financial gains 2 put her bk on track. it is well.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2016
her that she should deduct from what she owed before, she hung up then came back home to confront me. Next thing she would say was "Since you wont give me the money, then I will go and do it to get paid" to you guys, you might wonder what that meant, well its not new, there was a time this my wife openly told me that "do you know how many men want to Bleep me and pay" I was lost in my own body that day.

Paternity test for all you kids to start with.

I won't be surprised if she features in the next episode of 'cucumber girls'.

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by mctowel01: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
You need to man up man... At such unthinkable threat, she non-negotiably has to pack her things and leave the house. You re the man of the house, its evwn worse than a threat as she is also telling you she can get money from "other" services. Mehn.. This is deep
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by mctowel01: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Some guys will blindly marry a classy olosho then end up complaining.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Nancy2016: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
@OP: Only you know your wife. She may be cheating; she may be innocent of your accusations. Only you can find out the truth. What I don't understand about you Nigerian men is the fact that you believe that as a man you have to slave away to take care of your family. What is your wife's financial contribution to the family? What does she do with the profit she makes every month? I am female but I strongly believe that if a woman has a source of income she should contribute to the upkeep of the family. It doesn't have to be an equal contribution but it should be reasonable. Why do I say this? If your wife had financial obligations she would be more hardworking and more involved in her business. Idleness is the devil's workshop. If your wife had bills to pay at the end of the month she won't spend her time meeting up with people at hotels or going to TV stations seeking fame.
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by Florblu(f): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm....Bro I am afraid you are about to lose your wife to some desperate cheap men out there.
I think you should counsel your wife so that she won't go astray or involve a third party(which I don't like)someone she respects a lot.
if the above measure didn't work I think you brace up nd summon courage,take good care of your children nd never relent in your responsibilities then allow her to enjoy herself she will definitely run back to you begging
Re: Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? by njiasi30(f): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Marriage is nt easy oh cheesy u only enjoy it and ve peace of mind when u marry d right person if nt u will learn to endure it 4 d rest of ur life. U married s/o dat is higher Dan u and won't even give a damn if u choose 2 divorce her.
It seems u re d soft type, dis type of women re nt easy to subdue esp when she gets her ground and her liver bc strong.... Keep trusting her, so she will b open to u as usual. Tell her to bring d friend home so u all will discuss d business 2geda and get to know her 2. Dat woman is a bad influence 4 her to tell u go bleep urself.
U need to take charge as a man, if nt time will come she will tell u she is traveling 4 business trip and u can't do nothing. It's ur cross, u just ve 2 carry it and also seek God's intervention grin
Hmmm, my advice to men no one is perfect oh but don't marry 4 beauty. Marry 4 brain and gd conduct, u will definitely see d beauty in her. Peace of mind matters most, so u wont die b4 ur time lol. Op, i wish u best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? / Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.