Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. (5297 Views)

The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class / 5 Awe-inspiring Waterfalls In Nigeria / 25 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:32am On May 29, 2015
20. If my wallet agree......

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:33am On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:33am On May 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:34am On May 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2015
bayocanny:

U never appreciate good things in your life, why can't u do the same
Smsh for u

Smh for you that appreciate plagarized and stolen works from the internet its only lazy people that do such and appreciate it
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 29, 2015
Preciousstones:

Smh for you that appreciate plagarized and stolen works from the internet its only lazy people that do such and appreciate it

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author 's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as.........."one's own original work". "And I never claimed the pictures or this post as my original work". If I claim, that's when plagiarism comes in.

If you checked the first post of this thread, you will see that the link, the source, and the reference is up there for that reason. You can quote me if you don't get it...

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 29, 2015
Sile12:
Everybody loves travelling. There is no debating that statement. We all love visiting new places and
experiencing new things. But not all of us get around to travelling as much as we would like. Work, family, other commitments, money… there is always something holding us back from just packing our bags and setting out.
These quotes by people who opted to travel will remind you about what you're missing out on.

Source: http://oddpad.com/23-quotes-about-travelling-thatll-instantly-make-you-want-to-pack-your-bags-and-set-out/

https://www.pinterest.com/travelmuse/travel-quotes-inspiration/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3583547030
Cc: lalasticlala

You never made reference to the website you stole this source.you just posted their link.you are meanted to write out the name of the source before post their link.putting up their link without their permission is plagarism.plagarism could be in any form
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by bayocanny: 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Preciousstones:

You never made reference to the website you stole this source.you just posted their link.you are meanted to write out the name of the source before post their link.putting up their link without their permission is plagarism.plagarism could be in any form
Don't u see the source there or what are u trying to insinuate?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
bayocanny:

Don't u see the source there or what are u trying to insinuate?

Where is the acknowledgement of material source?he's meant to mention/acknowledge the website or the blog where he lifted that link from.he never mentioned.Go and try it when working on a project or a blog post a link to someones material without mentioning the author,writer or the website whether they won't arrest you.
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by bayocanny: 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
Preciousstones:

Where is the acknowledgement of material source?he's meant to mention/acknowledge the website or the blog where he lifted that link from.he never mentioned.Go and try it when working on a project or a blog post a link to someones material without mentioning the author,writer or the website whether they won't arrest you.
My sister ur problem is insurmountable

4 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 29, 2015
You are the one that has a problem I posted a comment and you decided to give yourself work;nobody sent you.bayocanny
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:34am On May 30, 2015
I've always loved to travel,they say i have a wandering soul#shrugs. For now i can't but soon i'll explore the world
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 4:50am On May 30, 2015
kelechiMarie:
I've always loved to travel,they say i have a wandering soul#shrugs. For now i can't but soon i'll explore the world

Will come true someday as long as you have the heart.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2015
Sile12:

Will come true someday as long as you have the heart.
yea it will,thanks. Nice thread you've got here

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2015
@ kelechiMarie, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2015
New place, new ways, new people.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Dream Dream Dream.....

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by bawberry(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sile12:

How can I save these pictures, Thank u
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
bawberry:

How can I save these pictures, Thank u
Press and hold the pictures, its gonna bring out the options Save or open.
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Travel.

3 Likes

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Zuluzulu(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sile12:
Travel.
I've always known there are so many special things about you.
Thanks
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by mrbillz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awesome quotes
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 09, 2015
mrbillz:
Awesome quotes

Yeah.
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Zuluzulu:
I've always known there are so many special things about you. Thanks
Thanks grin
Cc:Ishilove
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by gboly3190(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Sile12:
True talk bro. Inspiring
Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2015
gboly3190:
True talk bro. Inspiring
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want To Pack Your Bags And Set Out. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info On Visa Free Countries For Ghana Passport Holders / Passport Office At Ikeja / Master Plan Of Lekki Airport & Stages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.