Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account (37411 Views)

2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

I'm telling you what I know, I do consulting work for companies like Paypal. My personal and business accounts are set up in a way that even if you guessed the password, you'll never be able to guess the PIN and security questions. You'll need all three in order for any hack to work, you'll need to know all three in order to change any info. on the account and after three failed attempts the account is automatically locked and the only way to reopen it is through phone verification, it's only dumb people that'll leave themselves unprotected in this age of cybercrime.

Okay less go practical now, leave ur email address u used in creating ur paypal here, and let me give it to my "Indian friend"; a trial will convince you 20 mins only.... grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

Okay less go practical now, leave ur email address u used in creating ur paypal here, and let me give it to my "Indian friend"; a trial will convince you 20 mins only.... grin grin

charlesrobinson621@gmail.com Take your time, in fact give it to not only your Indian friend but the Vietnamese and other Asian citizens grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
iyatrustee:
I linked my paypal to an account i dedicated to online activities. I only pay in money each time i need to make payments.

If everybody is like me, Whoever came up with this scam would die of hunger cheesy

Perfect. Same thing I do with a dedicated POS/online debit card. Prepare to siphon kobos only grin

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by iyatrustee(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Perfect. Same thing I do with a dedicated POS/online debit card. Prepare to siphon kobos only grin

cheesy
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

charlesrobinson621@gmail.com Take your time, in fact give it to not only your Indian friend but the Vietnamese and other Asian citizens grin grin grin

Is okay... just a moment.
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by Goddyj(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2015
I receive more than two emails every day with addresses like 1stbank, access bank Stanbic bank and so on...
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by whoisuche: 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
thanks for the info
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
Noted.
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by nas4q(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

How market bro any success ?
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by marieclare(f): 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Another I got sometime ago

Dear Valued Customer,

This is to bring to your notice that your remote access will be blocked in 48hours due to irregular activities and you have not complete our validation exercise, First Bank have upgraded FirstOnline website to enable customers meet up with the new security measure put in place by the CBN

All Information must be filled correctly, Failure to comply will lead to account deactivation. Move this message to your inbox if found in spam or junk to enable you access our website below.
Starting Date:

13 November 2014

Requirement:

You are needed to update your personal and security information, the final process will take place in any of our branches.

Click Here To Start https://www. 1stbanknigeria-online.com/FBN/ Biometric-Registration

Thank you for banking with FirstBank
For enquiries on FirstBank products and services, please call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000 or email: FirstContact@ firstbanknigeria.com

This one is so obvious to catch with its grammatical headaches. Unless of course this is how a whole FirstBank would carelessly write emails.
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

What's taking so long my niccur? It's been like an hour now grin grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2015
asumo12:
I received it also But i knew is from my niccur so i let go!!!

grin grin grin

Omo aye

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

Its not enough info
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

I'm telling you what I know, I do consulting work for companies like Paypal. My personal and business accounts are set up in a way that even if you guessed the password, you'll never be able to guess the PIN and security questions. You'll need all three in order for any hack to work, you'll need to know all three in order to change any info. on the account and after three failed attempts the account is automatically locked and the only way to reopen it is through phone verification, it's only dumb people that'll leave themselves unprotected in this age of cybercrime.

And what if there is spyware on your computer monitoring your key strokes?
If hackers can get to Yahoo,Apple and Sony, then who are you? grin

LOL Forming knowledge about cybercrime, just pray they dont get to you , thats all

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by asumo12: 5:10pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

What's taking so long my niccur? It's been like an hour now grin grin grin

lol email address is inactive.... grin grin give me confirm email address

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
hustla:

And what if there is spyware on your computer monitoring your key strokes?
If hackers can get to Yahoo,Apple and Sony, then who are you? grin

LOL Forming knowledge about cybercrime, just pray they dont get to you , thats all

I like the way you make assumptions because you have no idea the qualifications of the person you are communicating with. 7 years in advanced I.T is no joke and if I can't protect myself from simple hacks and exploits including keyloggers then I should just retire grin grin grin grin

You mention corporations and I laugh because you don't know the main premise behind I.T security. Let me share a little insight with you, companies like Yahoo, Facebook deal with millions and millions of Data, the more Data you deal with the more vulnerable your system becomes, that is why they spend billions and billions on security. Do you think one hacker can hack such a corporation? It takes a whole team of hackers with multiple hack attempts.
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

lol email address is inactive.... grin grin give me confirm email address

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's just the security blocking any attempts from a foreign I.P., the email address is very active!

Let's try another one , info@essayloop.com or saucytoy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

I like the way you make assumptions because you have no idea the qualifications of the person you are communicating with. 7 years in advanced I.T is no joke and if I can't protect myself from simple hacks and exploits including keyloggers then I should just retire grin grin grin grin

You mention corporations and I laugh because you don't know the main premise behind I.T security. Let me share a little insight with you, companies like Yahoo, Facebook deal with millions and millions of Data, the more Data you deal with the more vulnerable your system becomes, that is why they spend billions and billions on security. Do you think one hacker can hack such a corporation? It takes a whole team of hackers with multiple hack attempts.

And what if a team of hackers decide to go against you?
Bottom line of your whole story, you can still be hacked, key logger or not

And I do know the premises behind IT security, I am not in India for nothing wink grin

And No, 1 very skilled hacker is enough to hack a corporation, google and research wink

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2015
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by asumo12: 5:48pm On May 26, 2015
wink

I like ur siggy!

wink

hustla:

Ah give me Mama Charly naa grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
hustla:

And what if a team of hackers decide to go against you?
Bottom line of your whole story, you can still be hacked, key logger or not

And I do know the premises behind IT security, I am not in India for nothing wink grin

And No, 1 very skilled hacker is enough to hack a corporation, google and research wink

Anybody can be hacked but hackers prey on those who do not conduct due diligence, companies like Google constantly assess their risks and make adjustments on a daily basis. What I'm saying is a simple hack tool such as keylogger can and will not work against someone as prudent as I grin grin grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
dis is what GEJ has caused, "unemployment brings abt [b]thiefs [/b]in a country.

Eh yaaa,
So what brings about the obvious void in your cranium
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That's just the security blocking any attempts from a foreign I.P., the email address is very active!

Let's try another one , info@essayloop.com or saucytoy@yahoo.com

wats IP blocking, hv u heard of socks? All u need is to check the IP "country" of the PP and use socks dat matches dat country's IP, dis one might work out info@ ..... Approval? Hope no chichi inside grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

wats IP blocking, hv u heard of socks? All u need is to check the IP "country" of the PP and use socks dat matches dat country's IP, dis one might work out info@ ..... Approval? Hope no chichi inside grin grin

No you're getting it wrong, that particular account is locked to a specific I.P, any other I.P and it comes back as null and I have about $3,000 on that account starting with info so try your luck wink wink
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

No you're getting it wrong, that particular account is locked to a specific I.P, any other I.P and it comes back as null and I have about $3,000 on that account starting with info so try your luck wink wink

Its is impossible, the first thing any PP hacker would do is to @ first determine the IP of the countries registered PP, and den use socks to open.... If need be too for verificatn, dem phone nos of dat country would be apply to call.. Chikena

Okay ooooh grin... my strongest indian buddy is here now, free money here u come... grin grin
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by purplekayc(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Lucky bloke undecided
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

Its is impossible, the first thing any PP hacker would do is to @ first determine the IP of the countries registered PP, and den use socks to open.... If need be too for verificatn, dem phone nos of dat country would be apply to call.. Chikena

Okay ooooh grin... my strongest indian buddy is here now, free money here u come... grin grin

My friend stop arguing, my paypal account is a merchant account. I have the ability to lock transactions to a specific I.P. If you have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols you would know what I'm talking about. Socks cannot help you with phone verification, you're going to need SSN, mother's maiden name and so on to successfully verify the account using a phone. Anyways that's by the side, I sincerely hope you're able to take the money from that account, I am seriously rooting for you because that would help me cash in on my identity theft protection worth $20,000 wink wink wink
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by hustla(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

Anybody can be hacked but hackers prey on those who do not conduct due diligence, companies like Google constantly assess their risks and make adjustments on a daily basis. What I'm saying is a simple hack tool such as keylogger can and will not work against someone as prudent as I grin grin grin grin

smiley
One day
Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by IVORY2009(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
abbey621:

My friend stop arguing, my paypal account is a merchant account. I have the ability to lock transactions to a specific I.P. If you have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols you would know what I'm talking about. Socks cannot help you with phone verification, you're going to need SSN, mother's maiden name and so on to successfully verify the account using a phone. Anyways that's by the side, I sincerely hope you're able to take the money from that account, I am seriously rooting for you because that would help me cash in on my identity theft protection worth $20,000 wink wink wink

Important update... Look wat my "indian" buddy found "Abiodun Olokoduna" do u want him to move to d next stage; I dey laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by phemybof(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
this also wat i received

Re: BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account by abbey621(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
IVORY2009:

Important update... Look wat my "indian" buddy found "Abiodun Olokoduna" do u want him to move to d next stage; I dey laugh grin grin

Dude that's public info., anyone can use my alias and search using Google to find my name. I must admit, your Indian buddy is slow o, are you sure he or she is a real hacker? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed After Gun Battle With Policemen, Abducted Woman Rescued. Photo / Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.