Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time (1165 Views)

Super Eagles Vs. Burkina Faso Friendly Cancelled Over Visa Issue / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Wike And Kanu Attend Super Eagles Vs Swaziland Match In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
Super Eagles Players will take a break from training Today as the team gets set for its first test game since resuming the 2017 AFCON qualifier camp last week.

The Home-based players in Camp will square up against NNL side Spotlight FC at the Karkanda Stadium in Katsina later in the day according to the Eagles’ Media Officer, Toyin Ibitoye.

Ibitoye told www.footballlive.ng that the players will rest before their 5pm kick off time, therefore striking out trainig practice from their programme for the day.

He said: ” No training Today because its match day. They’re (Super Eagles) looking forward to having a great game against Spotlight FC of Katsina, later this evening, 5pm is kick off time.”

#footballlive.ng
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
I am sports on. . Follow me on the cruise ride..

0 vs 0
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by terzurum5(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2015
No goals yet?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2015
terzurum5:
No goals yet?

I decided not to update oo.
Sometimes, NL can be so annoying..
They don't tend to appreciate someone efforts..
I remember the last game between Nigeria and Zambia in Lusaka, the Super mods didn't care to move the thread to front page. I know what I put in to make the update possible..
When guys like Joseph 1013 who work assiduously to update guys on Nairaland, some people don't seem to appreciate his efforts. .
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by terzurum5(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
Daninya11:

I decided not to update oo.
Sometimes, NL can be so annoying..
They don't tend to appreciate someone efforts..
I remember the last game between Nigeria and Zambia in Lusaka, the Super mods didn't care to move the thread to front page. I know what I put in to make the update possible..
When guys like Joseph 1013 who work assiduously to update guys on Nairaland, some people don't seem to appreciate his efforts. .
Bro I understand your plight, its quite unfortunate, but I do not think you should allow the mentality of few ingrates to stop you from this noble cause, pls do reconsider majority of those who depend solely on updates from here, in times like this. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
terzurum5:

Bro I understand your plight, its quite unfortunate, but I do not think you should allow the mentality of few ingrates to stop you from this noble cause, pls do reconsider majority of those who depend solely on updates from here, in times like this. Thanks for your cooperation.
Because of the relative high humidity , the game experience a long break. Is still goaless. .
They have played over 70 minutes. the spot light fc boys are matching the Super Eagles man for Man.
Sometimes this year, they played the flying Eagles. The Flying Eagles won the game 3 - 1
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Super Eagles firing on all cylinders but the spotlight fc defense remain resilient. . Over 80 minutes played. my friend is in the stadium watching the game live..
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by terzurum5(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
Daninya11:

Because of the relative high humidity , the game experience a long break. Is still goaless. .
They have played over 70 minutes. the spot light fc boys are matching the Super Eagles man for Man.
Sometimes this year, they played the flying Eagles. The Flying Eagles won the game 3 - 1
Thanks for the prompt response.
Can you imagine, that tells you the quality in our Super Flying Eagles. Also at the moment I strongly believe the F.E are stronger than what they where a month ago. Where are those people who think we are over hyping the F.E?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
terzurum5:

Thanks for the prompt response.
Can you imagine, that tells you the quality in our Super Flying Eagles. Also at the moment I strongly believe the F.E are stronger than what they where a month ago. Where are those people who think we are over hyping the F.E?
just as ex international hav posited,if dx current squad cant lift d trophy we will have to wait many years longer.dx is the best cadet team assembled at dx level 4 nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Sport Light Fc (0-0) Full Time by Moarek5k: 8:45pm On May 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How to get REAL 2015 NECO GCE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Before Exam DaY: FREE TUTORI / “it’s Not A Problem, We Are Chelsea! Bring On PSG Or Barcelona -hazard / Arturo Vidal’s Pandora’s Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.