Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,589 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got (5018 Views)

Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / Airtel Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
I bought an MTN recharge card of 1500, which I intended to use for subscribing.. But when i loaded it, I got this instead.. I've been trying to call their call center, but as usual will wait for hours without them picking up.. Abeg oo, what should i do? can't let my money waste oo... MTNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by paooxide(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2015
Try reloading using the pin again perhaps you entered the wrong pin and got lucky. Or, call customer service and explain your situation

1 Like

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 3:21pm On May 26, 2015
paooxide:
Try reloading using the pin again perhaps you entered the wrong pin and got lucky. Or, call customer service and explain your situation
Thanks, but I've tried the pin over and over, still nothing
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by dapsin999(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
You've bn scammed by the greatest scammers of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Harmvirus(f): 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
Empty hen..smh
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Tolzeal(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
I bought an MTN recharge card of 1500, which I intended to use for subscribing.. But when i loaded it, I got this instead.. I've been trying to call their call center, but as usual will wait for hours without them picking up.. Abeg oo, what should i do? can't let my money waste oo... MTNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Message them on twitter,they've got a swift response.
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by papoose999(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by vision2050: 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
one chance. blame. gej
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by oppybouy(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
park well jhoor. who know sabi say mtn Dón dey sell 10naira worth of airtime

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2015
vision2050:
one chance. blame. gej

Your IQ level is very fascinating

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 5:15pm On May 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Message them on twitter,they've got a swift response.
Abeg help me post their twitter account
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 5:18pm On May 26, 2015
oppybouy:
park well jhoor. who know sabi say mtn Dón dey sell 10naira worth of airtime
Show me the 10 airtime and where dem dey sell am.. MTN don dey sell crayfish?? If u no get better suggestion, please don't comment
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by oppybouy(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
Show me the 10 airtime and where dem dey sell am.. MTN don dey sell crayfish?? If u no get better suggestion, please don't comment
Smh. I understand how badly you wanna post something. but really, you can be more creative, Sogbo ehn?

Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by MrFlavvor(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2015
oppybouy:

Smh. I understand how badly you wanna post something. but really, you can be more creative, Sogbo ehn?
@Op,God e have cash u o!
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 5:45pm On May 26, 2015
oppybouy:

Whoa.. You'd think I'll post this just cuz I've got nothing relevant to post or do with my time.. I'm shocked that there really is a 10naira airtime, well I shouldn't blame you.. maybe that's what u do on Nairaland so u actually think everybody's like u.. Thanks for the photo though.. at least with that I'll know what line to use when i finally speak with a customer care rep.(that's when they eventually pick up)
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
Try loading it again.....
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by HAH: 6:41pm On May 26, 2015
Op. you loaded a 10 Naira recharge card and now you are complaining.
For those who don't know Mtn has 10 naira recharge card.
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by kemifunke: 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by yomalex(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
This is real funny
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Emzy90(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
aya ndo. c wat change has caused
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
please who has got an idea how I can do the mtn live chat on their website
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by abrahym(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
Op your busted.....
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Sicozone(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
U don hammer....
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by hardbody: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
Bros chill and recharge after a while. I was trying to transfer a paltry 8k yesterday from an account that had a 6 figure balance and GTB told me i had insufficient funds. I was online so i checked my account balance. Then to reassure myself i called GT Connect. Then i spoke to a customer care staff who obviously was struggling with my details and was even confirming details i had since changed. I just told him to drop the complaint as i realized they were having issues nit unconnected with network occasioned by the scarcity. They will resolve your matter.
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by vision2050: 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

Your IQ level is very fascinating
take 29 litres of petrol.
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2015
SEND THE NEXT JOKE IN
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jayjezey: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
hardbody:
Bros chill and recharge after a while. I was trying to transfer a paltry 8k yesterday from an account that had a 6 figure balance and GTB told me i had insufficient funds. I was online so i checked my account balance. Then to reassure myself i called GT Connect. Then i spoke to a customer care staff who obviously was struggling with my details and was even confirming details i had since changed. I just told him to drop the complaint as i realized they were having issues nit unconnected with network occasioned by the scarcity. They will resolve your matter.
Aiit.. thanks bro.. I'll wait a lil, and I'll try to call their customer care later at night when i suppose they'll be less busy.. I also complained on their website.. I just hope they do something about it.. Thanks for your suggestion
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by boman2014: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
check your other balance code
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Edwardhead(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
[size=50]Fake story[/size]
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by chumakk: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
Blame yourself for still using Mtn on this age
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Walexey(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
abeg park well! N10 airtime de market stop lying in public !
Re: Help! Is This A Result Of Fuel Scarcity? Loaded MTN 1500 And This Is What I Got by Jossyroyal1: 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
Jayjezey:
am sorry but u have been successfully xenophobialized!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Gbam + / Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini / How To Retrieve Your Lost Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.