Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Threat To My Life By @godisgood333(a Scammer) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Threat To My Life By @godisgood333(a Scammer) (442 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer! / Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat To My Life By @godisgood333(a Scammer) by kazzonline: 3:46pm On May 26, 2015
Hello nairalanders

All because i bursted is scams on nairaland(tecnology section/phone section)with diff usernames and phone numbers, his most recent usernames are @godisgood333,@youngmoney78,@thanksgiving78,@salvation111 and more. This user @godisgood333 called me with a phone number 08068154302 @ 11:04 am today making threats to my life all because i bursted his scams and made sure no nairalandes fell for his antics. Check those profiles and read up on all they way he scams and operates.

His other phone number 08129013089,and many others and esp the one he used in calling me, a quick search on google would give you an higlight of what am talking about, he goes about on diff forums posting products he doesnt hav for sale, with hopes of catching a prey to fall for his scams. He has been operationg on this forum with diff usernmaes and phonenumbers. As i burst one username and phonenumber he wud open another account with a new phone number

Also those phone numbers revealed he is an ex olx scammer and armed robber posting products with diff locations all across nigeria.

Not that am scared of his empty threats because i know 100 of him can never do me any harm, i just want nairalanders to know the the extent scammers would go all because i nor giv them chance to scam on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Threat To My Life By @godisgood333(a Scammer) by gidjah(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
kazzonline:
Hello nairalanders

All because i bursted is scams on nairaland(tecnology section/phone section)with diff usernames and phone numbers, his most recent usernames are @godisgood333,@youngmoney78,@thanksgiving78,@salvation111 and more. This user @godisgood333 called me with a phone number 08068154302 @ 11:04 am today making threats to my life all because i bursted his scams and made sure no nairalandes fell for his antics. Check those profiles and read up on all they way he scams and operates.

His other phone number 08129013089,and many others and esp the one he used in calling me, a quick search on google would give you an higlight of what am talking about, he goes about on diff forums posting products he doesnt hav for sale, with hopes of catching a prey to fall for his scams. He has been operationg on this forum with diff usernmaes and phonenumbers. As i burst one username and phonenumber he wud open another account with a new phone number

Also those phone numbers revealed he is an ex olx scammer and armed robber posting products with diff locations all across nigeria.

Not that am scared of his empty threats because i know 100 of him can never do me any harm, i just want nairalanders to know the the extent scammers would go all because i nor giv them chance to scam on this forum.
dnt mind him, can u send his location to me? let me send him some gifts! he needs sure fixings .God bls u for exposing evil

(1) (Reply)

Importation / Iphone 5s Like New For Sale / Classic C.C.T.V Training/fully Equiped Workshop/award Of Certificate In Phc.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.