Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

10 Classic Songs For Sale - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Classic Songs For Sale (802 Views)

5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here / Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Classic Songs For Sale by ochestraone(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
hello ready made artists and upcoming artist , my name is paul hero , i am a singer and song write, i am the glo unlimited crooner, after struggling to hit the music market due to lack of funds, i now decided to sell must of my good songs off . So i can make money for my coming projects.. I dont know how to go about it. So i wish any one here can help me with the contact of those that buy songs written one or recorded one.. Please anyone can assist and have his own shear, thanks
Re: 10 Classic Songs For Sale by Awesomeking: 10:43am On May 28, 2015
ochestraone:
hello ready made artists and upcoming artist , my name is paul hero , i am a singer and song write, i am the glo unlimited crooner, after struggling to hit the music market due to lack of funds, i now decided to sell must of my good songs off . So i can make money for my coming projects.. I dont know how to go about it. So i wish any one here can help me with the contact of those that buy songs written one or recorded one.. Please anyone can assist and have his own shear, thanks
am ak i have been a songwriter for quite a long time,honestly the songwriting and lyricist brand is not popular in nigeria and most people dont think they need songs written by someone else even if they really do

my advice is for you to find a standard artist who u know has bad songwriting skills,strike a deal with him to become his personal writer and get paid monthly,from there you can make money to fund your other projects..
Re: 10 Classic Songs For Sale by Camden788: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
I am interested in working with you in the purchase of your songs if you are still looking for buyers kindly send me a message,
Re: 10 Classic Songs For Sale by symbuul: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: 10 Classic Songs For Sale by udede(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Camden788:
I am interested in working with you in the purchase of your songs if you are still looking for buyers kindly send me a message,
I'm not the op but i want to work with you. 08181747992
I am a professional dj and i have great songs for sale

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Up 'n' Coming Artiste From Nigeria Touring Around The Universe / Don Moen Sang In Igbo With Frank Edwards / Nigerian artistes at it again: Mavins versus Five Star Music [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.