Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act (4135 Views)

Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Demmzy15(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
jcross19:
39,000 have spoken the mind of muslims majority because they voted from different locations, had it been they made it open poll , in fact you will see that 85percent of muslims will vote in favour of that beasts . Am still saying even you will vote for thesame isis because that evil runs in your vain. They have brainwashed you in your mosque telling that christians are kafir and whenever you see them kill them. Why is that where ever there is muslims majority they must be violent like: libya,iraq,afghan,yemen,pakistan,syria,somalia, eritrea, nigeria, mali,niger,senegal,burkina faso . Why why islam is synonym of war.
In fact I checked out the supposed poll and this is what I got, it was written in Arabic tho!

"Have you considered offering to create an Islamic state in Iraq and Syria for the benefit of the region?"

Even a Dullard knows what this question implies, the question never meant that do they support ISIS. It means can you create an 'Islamic State' which would benefit the people of Syria and Iraaq rather than what ISIS created! I'm really disappointed fa!

Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

In fact I checked out the supposed poll and this is what I got, it was written in Arabic tho!

"Have you considered offering to create an Islamic state in Iraq and Syria for the benefit of the region?"

Even a Dullard knows what this question implies, the question never meant that do they support ISIS. It means can you create an 'Islamic State' which would benefit the people of Syria and Iraaq rather than what ISIS created! I'm really disappointed fa!

You are a really pathetic dunce, is isis not an islamic state in Syria and Iraq Why did the poll specifically say Syria and Iraq if not to draw support for isis? Why not any other islamic territory?
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Demmzy15(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Jagoon:

You are a really pathetic dunce, is isis not an islamic state in Syria and Iraq Why did the poll specifically say Syria and Iraq if not to draw support for isis? Why not any other islamic territory?
Better think before you write jagoons here, where in the question does it state 'do you support ISIS?!'. The question was clear and they answered, your illiterate evangelist then wrote a sh'tty article with a totally different meaning!

Now for your mind any state which bears 'Islamic State' is automatically ISIS!? Your brain is too primitive to know that Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia are all Islamic States. The question states that "can you help create an islamic state in Iraq and Syria which would benefit the region?!". Is this what you can't comprehend?!

Olodo Oshi! embarassed
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Better think before you write jagoons here, where in the question does it state 'do you support ISIS?!'. The question was clear and they answered, your illiterate evangelist then wrote a sh'tty article with a totally different meaning!

Now for your mind any state which bears 'Islamic State' is automatically ISIS!? Your brain is too primitive to know that Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Malaysia are all Islamic States. The question states that "can you help create an islamic state in Iraq and Syria which would benefit the region?!". Is this what you can't comprehend?!

Olodo Oshi! embarassed

Obviously you have mental retardation from banging your skull on the floor five times a day whilst carrying out your pagan rituals otherwise you would have been able to comprehend that raising and issue for an islamic state in Iraq and Syria is a direct endorsement of isis given today's realities. Ode oponu buruku.
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Demmzy15(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Obviously you have mental retardation from banging your skull on the floor five times a day whilst carrying out your pagan rituals otherwise you would have been able to comprehend that raising and issue for an islamic state in Iraq and Syria is a direct endorsement of isis given today's realities. Ode oponu buruku.
@bolded-But that's the same Jesus and other great men prayed, they never prayed by jumping like possessed vessels or rolled on the ground like yaba left patients! grin, So you've clearly abuse Jesus and others.

I've explained what the question means, but this your primitive brain can't hold anything. It's a common gene among you Christians, whenever you're defeated in argument you resort to curses and abuses. So I don't think I'll reply to shallow minds like you!

Omo ale yoruba, ode! grin grin
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Orunto: 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
I just wonder where the US, Russia, China, UN, UK, EU, UAR etc are while these criminals commit such atrocities?
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Blackfire(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2015
tartar9:
yes they will answer to Allah(SWT) and you also
Jesus is SLAVE!

your al-ilah ve no partners, but he can have slaves? Are u a slave?
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Blackfire:

your al-ilah ve no partners, but he can have slaves? Are u a slave?
Obviously their allah is a very insecure character.
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by Blackfire(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Jagoon:

Obviously their allah is a very insecure character.

they are so dillusional. It is a taboo/haram to associate partner with god,but is halal/allowed for there al-ilah to ve slaves.. Something is either wrong with there al-iiah or them.
Lest i forget islam means submission not peace... Hence the slave mentallity
Re: ISIS Brutal Sexual Crimes - Burnt Woman For Refusing Extreme Sex Act by jefff455: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
tartar9:
yes they will answer to Allah(SWT) and you also
Jesus is SLAVE!
you are a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastors In Funny Memes / Dr. Sunday Adelaja, What Are You Still Doing In Ukraine? / Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.