Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual (2981 Views)

Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Tymix419(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
#let them live der life d way dey want ...our leaders doesn't fight corruption which affect individual life ..nah gay dey put 4 head. weh no affect individual life.....

diff BTW practising gay and corruption.

1. gay is wat he feels in him ,d way e want to live ,his personal interest ,which doesn't affect individual life or national economy...

WHILE CORRUPTION

The act of corrupting or of impairing integrity, virtue, or moral principle; the state of being corrupted or debased; loss of purity or integrity; depravity; wickedness; impurity; bribery. which affect others life and the nation in whole..

but at d end after diz earth they are going to suffer thesame punishment which is hell..

BUT ON THIS EARTH WHAT SHOULD WE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION OR HOMOSEXUAL..

don't quote me wrong o I don't support d act o.... but I am jux talking on the way our corrupt leaders are directing us
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by Tymix419(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
ketekete:
Former Nollywood Actress 'Regina Askia Williams' made a post on her Facebook wall today.. Check out the post

Do you guys agree with her?.

learn More: http://ketekete.com/regina-askia-wants-nigerians-to-accept-homosexual/

#let them live der life d way dey want ...our leaders doesn't fight corruption which affect individual life ..nah gay dey put 4 head. weh no affect individual life.....

diff BTW practising gay and corruption.

1. gay is wat he feels in him ,d way e want to live ,his personal interest ,which doesn't affect individual life or national economy...

WHILE CORRUPTION

The act of corrupting or of impairing integrity, virtue, or moral principle; the state of being corrupted or debased; loss of purity or integrity; depravity; wickedness; impurity; bribery. which affect others life and the nation in whole..

but at d end after diz earth they are going to suffer thesame punishment which is hell..

BUT ON THIS EARTH WHAT SHOULD WE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION OR HOMOSEXUAL..

don't quote me wrong o I don't support d act o.... but I am jux talking on the way our corrupt leaders are directing us
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by QueenSharon(f): 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
forandy:
More proof that even the old could be foolish cry

Lol!
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by danny301: 7:48pm On May 27, 2015
The thunder wey go fire her dey do press now.
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by kanosalami: 12:24am On May 28, 2015
ketekete:
Former Nollywood Actress 'Regina Askia Williams' made a post on her Facebook wall today.. Check out the post

Do you guys agree with her?.

learn More: http://ketekete.com/regina-askia-wants-nigerians-to-accept-homosexual/
retired old fool
Re: Regina Askia Wants Nigerians To Accept Homosexual by kanosalami: 12:31am On May 28, 2015
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble! / Nollywood Actors Seun Akindele & Roseanne Marcel Share Hot Kiss On Stage(pics / PHOTOS: Actress Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Car Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.