Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209269 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Kash007(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Crispels post=36462656]got my infinix hot note pro yesterday from Jumia. am presently using AIRTEL 3gb for 1k, any better offer??
How is the network in your area and what is the subscription code, pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Geniusvic(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hey guys! Just recently my hot note's accelerometer stopped working. I tried reflashing the stock firmware, but that didn't fix the issue. I tried recalibration with two different g-sensor calibration apps, but neither recognized the accelerometer let alone calibrate it. Am still confused whether it's a hardware failure or a software bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by just2endowed: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by okc326(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Kash007 post=36484178][/quote] hw do u subscribe for the airtel 3gb for 1k??
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by obiscapula(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls add me to WA pro group
. 0
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by adegabby: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hi Guyz, pls I just bought infinix Hot X507 and if I make a call instead of d person I call to be hearing my voice it me dat will be hearing my own voice, pls what can I do?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by dunsin114: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
where cn i swap my infinix joypad 8 with infinix hot note pro in ibadan
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
out of u guys that has been using this device, hw can u convince me in getting one?
I'm planning of buying one, can u advice me to buy dis device?

Nobody needs to convince you if you're not convinced. The decision is entirely up to you. Look at the phone specs and reviews the phone is getting and decide whether or not it's meant for you. Nobody get time to convince you to buy any phone. I use the the phone and it's the best 28.5k I've ever spent.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
jahstech:
Just got my pouch, and is quite cool
GUY HOW MUCH IS DAT POUCH
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by dunsin114: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls i nid d phone, where cn i swap infinix joypad 8 with infinix hot note pro in ibadan
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Who is using lollipop on this phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sheggy13(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
bigt2:
My infinix hot note pro is not changing Imei with MTK droid tools and mobile uncle tools. I've even rooted it though it doesn't matter. What else can I do cos I've even added the space after at+ EGMR etc. It always say at command is msent but still no change in Imei. What can I do?
After saying at command is msent,do u reboot the phone? If u don't reboot it,d Imei won't change..better still,since it's rooted, u can use app called Chamelephon from play store to change the phone Imei,but if say u want to change Imei of sim1 slot, u will need to enter the new Imei u want in the first space and the Imei of the sim2 slot in the second space underneath and press the Apply Imei change button afterwards..after which u either reboot ur phone or put in airplane mode,and later remove from airplane mode after like 30 seconds..it's an alternative to rebooting..when u dial *#06#, you'll see that d Imei has changed successfully. Cheers.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sheggy13(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Crispels:
got my infinix hot note pro yesterday from Jumia. am presently using AIRTEL 3gb for 1k, any better offer??

Add me to the whatsapp group... 08160156636
Is it 1k or #1500 u subscribed for 3gb? And if it's 1k, is it working fine on ur Infinix.. Would like to know d tweaking u did for it to work

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by dunsin114: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
does carlcare in ibadan swap phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Sheggy13:

Is it 1k or #1500 u subscribed for 3gb? And if it's 1k, is it working fine on ur Infinix.. Would like to know d tweaking u did for it to work

Sorry this is off the issh but I av a problem with my H+.. .. It frequently runs away,lol then comes back... it basically fluctuates, but Edge is always stable... And I just switched from a z10, and the glo H+ was ALWAYS on it with no fluctuations and fast... so I don't know why this is happening to my hot note pro.. . And I didn't change location
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2015
bigt2:
you don't need to root. I've got a solution to the imei problem I posted. Just put a space before the + sign and no other spaces.
G.luck.

Sorry this is off the issh but I av a problem with my H+.. .. It frequently runs away,lol then comes back... it basically fluctuates, but Edge is always stable... And I just switched from a z10, and the glo H+ was ALWAYS on it with no fluctuations and fast... so I don't know why this is happening to my hot note pro.. . And I didn't change location
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2015
therealesttin:

its for hot note 16Gb not 32GB, I never mentioned hot note pro, pro update is not ready Sir.

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Hotdiamond:

13mp camera
4000mah
5.5 inch full HD SCREEN
2GB RAM

It will definitely be more than 30k

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2015
lanre316:

Nobody needs to convince you if you're not convinced. The decision is entirely up to you. Look at the phone specs and reviews the phone is getting and decide whether or not it's meant for you. Nobody get time to convince you to buy any phone. I use the the phone and it's the best 28.5k I've ever spent.
hmmm tanx guy,
u jst wanna knw if d fone is not giving much problem after some month of purchased (like getting hot while playing HD games, bad ba3 etc...] tanx
wud like getting ur numba bro
here is mine 07039318606
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AwesomeRomeo: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Pls what's the current prices of hot note 16GB ROM/32GB ROM and hot note Pro?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Sheggy13(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

Try to select the option of 3g only for glo and not 2g/3g under mobile networks in Settings; that way it won't fluctuate between edge and H+ any longer provided the 3g service is strong enough in your location which I believe should be the case as you said it's always H+ on your z10.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

hmmm tanx guy,
u jst wanna knw if d fone is not giving much problem after some month of purchased (like getting hot while playing HD games, bad ba3 etc...] tanx
wud like getting ur numba bro
here is mine 07039318606

I will connect you on Whatsap
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bigt2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

Change the network mode to 3g only.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bigt2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sheggy13:

After saying at command is msent,do u reboot the phone? If u don't reboot it,d Imei won't change..better still,since it's rooted, u can use app called Chamelephon from play store to change the phone Imei,but if say u want to change Imei of sim1 slot, u will need to enter the new Imei u want in the first space and the Imei of the sim2 slot in the second space underneath and press the Apply Imei change button afterwards..after which u either reboot ur phone or put in airplane mode,and later remove from airplane mode after like 30 seconds..it's an alternative to rebooting..when u dial *#06#, you'll see that d Imei has changed successfully. Cheers.
I've rectified the problem by adding a space before the + sign and no other space.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigt2:

Change the network mode to 3g only.

It is on 3G only
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bigt2(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

It is on 3G only
have you tried resetting it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sheggy13:

Try to select the option of 3g only for glo and not 2g/3g under mobile networks in Settings; that way it won't fluctuate between edge and H+ any longer provided the 3g service is strong enough in your location which I believe should be the case as you said it's always H+ on your z10.

It was on 3g only not 2g/3g sad
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by cosycee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigt2:
have you tried resetting it?

If it's the network u mean, yeah I reset it
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bigt2(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
cosycee:

If it's the network u mean, yeah I reset it
I meant restoring to factory settings
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by oloriooko(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please how do I go about rooting the hot note pro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.