Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209126 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello to you all bros and boss, sisters grin, first let me welcome myself back from some days ban cheesy no mind those admins jare dem wicked wink

Now to the main issue, last week Sunday, my Infinix note2 was stolen, so Last Friday, I bought One Infinix Hot note pro 2gigram 16gig rom, the guy didn't sell with charger, so i tot everyone was me so i never imagine it was having any issue, so there was no way I could have tested . which I tot all was working fine so i wasnt moved to even ask if d port was fine or not as the guy never mentioned the phone having any issue, angry very wicked of such a person,

So on getting to a frnds place, tired to charge, and to my surprised it took like 2hrs to give 20% and it wrote Charging over USB, I tot it was the charger, buh then this charger was a 2A BlackBerry charger.

So to cut the long story short, immediately I got home, cos I have my Infinix note2 charger which the phone was stolen last Sunday, so I tried copying some of my files from my laptop, behold the moment I plugged it in, it started charging again, didn't even bring USB Storage or any USB option as it shd, then again I check the battery's statues same thing Charging over USB.

I quickly downloaded another ROM tot it was ROM, tried to flash, buh in stead of it to be detected it just charges.

So my friends biko, what could be wrong?? Or better still what's the solution to solving this issue. Is is something that I can solve on my own??

Even if u format it, it will format buy files such as pictures , apps and others stored in the phone storage will still be there.

Being trying to call the guy buh since yesterday Number switched off, if I won track ham I will get him, cos he schs in my State Akure and the phone still have most of his recent pictures despite he tot he his free, all the pictures he took even on Friday morning are all still there, including the one he tool in the front of his villa several shots different days. grin

So if by Chance he his reading this, I am coming for you for breach of trust this week,

I have sold several phones to people far and near never was there a time I sent them a faulty device, not alone someone few meters drive away from me.

Futa get ready for me this week if the guy line still remains off by Tuesday morning grin

This to all Infinix note pro users who may have experienced such and solved. Sorry for my long story ooo.. This phone now even with note2 charger which is 2A takes even 7hrs or more to attain 70%

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by enoch273: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
unlimited free browsing on etisalat with netify

http://www.enochtek.com/2016/02/netify-vpn-settings-for-etisalat.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by walexmini(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
samintegrity:
Hello to you all bros and boss, sisters grin, first let me welcome myself back from some days ban cheesy no mind those admins jare dem wicked wink

Now to the main issue, last week Sunday, my Infinix note2 was stolen, so Last Friday, I bought One Infinix Hot note pro 2gigram 16gig rom, the guy didn't sell with charger, so i tot everyone was me so i never imagine it was having any issue, so there was no way I could have tested . which I tot all was working fine so i wasnt moved to even ask if d port was fine or not as the guy never mentioned the phone having any issue, angry very wicked of such a person,

So on getting to a frnds place, tired to charge, and to my surprised it took like 2hrs to give 20% and it wrote Charging over USB, I tot it was the charger, buh then this charger was a 2A BlackBerry charger.

So to cut the long story short, immediately I got home, cos I have my Infinix note2 charger which the phone was stolen last Sunday, so I tried copying some of my files from my laptop, behold the moment I plugged it in, it started charging again, didn't even bring USB Storage or any USB option as it shd, then again I check the battery's statues same thing Charging over USB.

I quickly downloaded another ROM tot it was ROM, tried to flash, buh in stead of it to be detected it just charges.

So my friends biko, what could be wrong?? Or better still what's the solution to solving this issue. Is is something that I can solve on my own??

Even if u format it, it will format buy files such as pictures , apps and others stored in the phone storage will still be there.

Being trying to call the guy buh since yesterday Number switched off, if I won track ham I will get him, cos he schs in my State Akure and the phone still have most of his recent pictures despite he tot he his free, all the pictures he took even on Friday morning are all still there, including the one he tool in the front of his villa several shots different days. grin

So if by Chance he his reading this, I am coming for you for breach of trust this week,

I have sold several phones to people far and near never was there a time I sent them a faulty device, not alone someone few meters drive away from me.

Futa get ready for me this week if the guy line still remains off by Tuesday morning grin

This to all Infinix note pro users who may have experienced such and solved. Sorry for my long story ooo.. This phone now even with note2 charger which is 2A takes even 7hrs or more to attain 70%
i guess it's an hardware problem. Probably one of the charging port I.C is weak or faulty.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
walexmini:
i guess it's an hardware problem. Probably one of the charging port I.C is weak or faulty.

I guess as much, that's an expenses waiting to occur sad
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by just2endowed: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
samintegrity:

Charging port need to be changed. That's an hardware issue
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
just2endowed:

Charging port need to be changed. That's an hardware issue

Kk bro, thanks buh is it only at infnix care center dat one cud fix it?? Cos I stay in Ondo and no carlcare here oo
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by veanevan(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2016
plz guys add me in Whatsapp group.. 08184569223
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by walexmini(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
If u cant find carlcare take it to a qualified engineer
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
walexmini:
If u cant find carlcare take it to a qualified engineer

Will do jst dat, av been thinkin too, it shdnt jst b carlcare that shd b able to fix it sad

Thanks thou, already considering selling, buh before den i will go track d fool dat sold it to me
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by walexmini(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
samintegrity:

Will do jst dat, av been thinkin too, it shdnt jst b carlcare that shd b able to fix it sad

Thanks thou, already considering selling, buh before den i will go track d fool dat sold it to me
track him and let him know wat he did was bad
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by walexmini(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
By the way, as anyone install custom rom for this spectacular phone cool cool cool grin grin grin.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
walexmini:
track him and let him know wat he did was bad

Very bad, his line still off, two lines thou, i want to give him till tomorrow or so, then i locate is hostel, he tot he was wise, i have all his pictures on the phone, despite he formatted nd i also did format, buh some saved files on phone dosnt delete.

I can run his life with some very silly pics on d phone, buh den i will keep my calm.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Ndissle(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
samintegrity:

If you are in Lagos, I can help fix it in less than 15mins. Just me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
samintegrity:

you better not try it unless you are ready to tell the next buyer the whole truth
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazingZeus:
you better not try it unless you are ready to tell the next buyer the whole truth

I dnt sell things without stating its conditions, already stated. So it will be d buyers decision to buy or not.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Ndissle:
If you are in Lagos, I can help fix it in less than 15mins. Just me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4....

cry cry am in ondo state bro, mayb I can call u, den u can tell me wat needs to be done to fix it, so I can get an engineer around to help with that.

Thanks boss
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bobo65(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

cry cry am in ondo state bro, mayb I can call u, den u can tell me wat needs to be done to fix it, so I can get an engineer around to help with that.

Thanks boss

Na charging port
Just 1k or less
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Na charging port
Just 1k or less

Where can I fix it?? Went to complex today a place synonymous with engineering, buh was told infnix calcare is d best option
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bobo65(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

Where can I fix it?? Went to complex today a place synonymous with engineering, buh was told infnix calcare is d best option

Calcare, pray they have the part with them, if not , na like one or two weeks e go dey their hand

Are u in Lagos?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Calcare, pray they have the part with them, if not , na like one or two weeks e go dey their hand

Are u in Lagos?

No, akure Ondo state, I dnt knw aw m going to do it now sef
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bobo65(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

No, akure Ondo state, I dnt knw aw m going to do it now sef

Well reach calcare first

But a guy with phone experience like u ought to have an experienced Engr somewhere
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Well reach calcare first

But a guy with phone experience like u ought to have an experienced Engr somewhere

Av been to his office boss, was told sending to carlcare is d best option. I guess I will jst look for means to send it down to lagos
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bobo65(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

Av been to his office boss, was told sending to carlcare is d best option. I guess I will jst look for means to send it down to lagos

Just to change charging port?

If it were me, I will do it myself, d charging port is all over d market because the phone is popular, all u need is a soldering iron and screw driver
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Just to change charging port?

If it were me, I will do it myself, d charging port is all over d market because the phone is popular, all u need is a soldering iron and screw driver

Bosssssss if person go mess ham up nko?? grin grin mayb I will go again look for someone else
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by bobo65(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

Bosssssss if person go mess ham up nko?? grin grin mayb I will go again look for someone else

Lol
I normally google videos before I do such works sha

I played a lot with my s3 back then
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by samintegrity(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
I normally google videos before I do such works sha

I played a lot with my s3 back then

wink wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by teflondre(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
I got infinix hot note pro 32gb ROM 2gb ram for sell Gold colour...Contact if u're in lagos...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by gpercuxionz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
teflondre:
I got infinix hot note pro 32gb ROM 2gb ram for sell Gold colour...Contact if u're in lagos...
Chat me up on whatsapp 07063884158 let's negotiate
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Reediano(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2016
You can now root your Infinix Hot note/pro Lollipop and other stubborn lollipop devices without PC..http

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/02/you-can-now-root-your-infinix-hot.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by twinskenny(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2016
samintegrity:

Kk bro, thanks buh is it only at infnix care center dat one cud fix it?? Cos I stay in Ondo and no carlcare here oo

bros dont go to carlcare they will cut your net with there bill.. i did mine for 4k at computer village...

mine was slow charging too but now its fine.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by primeson1(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

Whatever product you need to buy on Jumia, contact me and get 80% off on shipping fees.

Jumia sales consultant here to help you with your orders.

Call/sms/whatsapp 08024159595

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.