Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209336 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by v4vendetta: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2016
pauljokotagba:
Am using xui lollipop rom with the latest update, with using, best and more sleeky than kitkat shit
Mizzzbeee:
finally updated but how come urs is 2.0
how come you guys have different update version,mizzzbeee can please do me a favour by running to your settings>>scroll down to system update and check if there's another ota update please
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2016
v4vendetta:
how come you guys have different update version,mizzzbeee can please do me a favour by running to your settings>>scroll down to system update and check if there's another ota update please
yeah I refreshed the update and saw the 2.0 so am all good now
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by v4vendetta: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
yeah I refreshed the update and saw the 2.0 so am all good now
cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:20am On Feb 23, 2016
pauljokotagba:

Battery : Not bad o, can't figure out the difference at all but I did a full discharge and full recharge to calibrate the battery of my phone
Improvements : can't compare kitkat to lollipop way too many differences, noticeable ones are:
1. Camera vastly improved
2. Better multitasking
3. Many gestures working
4. Better gaming experience
5. The rom has supports alot

Downside : finding it difficult to root after the lastest update
Ur downside is d simplest tin on d latest version
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Evidence042:
Bro I had to go and buy Infinix charger.... Original one for 1500. Using it currently and it charges fast but not as fast as then. I am thinking it's not the charger but the phone cos I have friends that still have their "follow come" charger but they re experiencing slow charging ish, one told me days ago that hers discharges faster and atimes takes time to charge. SHIT HAPPENS!!
Pls wia did u get d charger from?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
teflondre:
I got infinix hot note pro 32gb ROM 2gb ram for sell Gold colour...Contact if u're in lagos...

Oga are you selling or not..?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by teflondre(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Oga are you selling or not..? 08185350069

Sold Oga.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Evidence042(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
Pls wia did u get d charger from?
Ikeja, Lagos via Phone Dealer
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Hiroshize(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Oga are you selling or not..?

Baba, any Samsung S6 for sale, one of my guy wan buy abeg or fairly used blackberry classic
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Dsd1pumpking(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Infinix hotnote 2Gb /16Gb X551 /White Gold for sales . Akoka, Lagos ----- @22k

08132139682 call me
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by dammielarey(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
pls add 080-871-74716
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by pauljokotagba: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Please guys wiener u wan to install system update my update app crashes all the time, any help
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by tushbobo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hi all. After some weeks of buying an infinix hot note i cannot pick my calls on one swipe. I have to swipe many times to the right to pick and many times to the left to cut a call. I miss calls due to this at times. Is any one experiencing this?? Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Who got an infinix 2G Ram 32G space for swap with s4 white gt i9500
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nebuchadnezar: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2016
mrfoxx:
Who got an infinix 2G Ram 32G space for swap with s4 white gt i9500
location?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2016
tushbobo:
Hi all. After some weeks of buying an infinix hot note i cannot pick my calls on one swipe. I have to swipe many times to the right to pick and many times to the left to cut a call. I miss calls due to this at times. Is any one experiencing this?? Thanks.
bros that is how it ought to be,you must be new to android
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by tushbobo(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2016
AmazingZeus:
bros that is how it ought to be,you must be new to android

I have been using android for years and experiencing this for the first time... The phone picks at one swipe when i first bought it but doesnt respond now. I am unsure if that's how it ought to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by udemzyudex(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
tushbobo:

I have been using android for years and experiencing this for the first time... The phone picks at one swipe when i first bought it but doesnt respond now. I am unsure if that's how it ought to be.

Software issue I guess, restore factory settings.. If problem persist, flash another stock rom.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by olayinkajnr(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
location?
Niger state
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Oluwagrace1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls I need help on my IHNP 2gb 32gb rom version, I'm not getting OTA update, any other way to update it from kitkat to lollipop.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oluwagrace1:
Pls I need help on my IHNP 2gb 32gb rom version, I'm not getting OTA update, any other way to update it from kitkat to lollipop.
go to Carl care center around you to update your version from kk to lp from then you shall be getting ota update
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
pls wen is d next updates coming up
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
pauljokotagba:
Am using xui lollipop rom with the latest update, with using, best and more sleeky than kitkat shit
please Bros how you manage update your ROM to 1.N.2.. because mine is at 1.N.0..,after downloading the ota update it refuse to install saying unfortunately system update has stopped

Carlcaresophia!!!

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Pls can i update my infinix hot note pro from kitkat to Lollipop without having issues as i changed the imei to BB.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Pls can i update my infinix hot note pro from kitkat to Lollipop without having issues as i changed the imei to BB.
copy out ur imei and revert back to android imei,if you changed the font revert it back,if you rooted the phone unroot it first
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Carlcaresophia: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2016
AmazingZeus:
please Bros how you manage update your ROM to 1.N.2.. because mine is at 1.N.0..,after downloading the ota update it refuse to install saying unfortunately system update has stopped

Carlcaresophia!!!
Hi, you can try to update it at place where signal is strong or under wifi network. Also you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Serivce Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, you can try to update it at place where signal is strong or under wifi network. Also you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Serivce Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!
I've already downloaded the update just to install and too the phone was upgraded in one of your carlcare office just yesterday
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
AmazingZeus:
copy out ur imei and revert back to android imei,if you changed the font revert it back,if you rooted the phone unroot it first

Thanks for your post.
Am in trouble, i can't remember the infinix imei.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by AmazingZeus(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Thanks for your post.
Am in trouble, i can't remember the infinix imei.
remove the back cover you will see each sim slot imei
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jameslojohn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
AmazingZeus:
I've already downloaded the update just to install and too the phone was upgraded in one of your carlcare office just yesterday
HI use your recovery mode to update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2016
AmazingZeus:
remove the back cover you will see each sim slot imei

Bros u dey try ooo God bless u oo. The thing dey there i no even know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.