Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog (1053 Views)

CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / How To Write A Business Plan / How I Made #10,000 Naira Per Week Selling Chain Watch To Classmates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by WealthMeansBlog: 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
3 writers needed for a business blog and 2 forum forum posters/blog commenters. 1.5k naira per week wages for writer and 1k per week for forum posters. And each writer must submit 2 posts per week.

Requirements for writers:
* Must be business oriented
* state d state which he@she resides
* must have a good quality writing skills and must present 2 examples of business articles written by him/her or the link to such article(s).
* articles must be original and plagiarism free
Reuirement for forum/blog posters
* must be able to post any available new/latest post of the blog to at least 10 different forums/blogs of related niche.

Payment method:
payment is made ONLY through wire transfer at the end of each week.
Interested applicant should send an email to phabulouzinternetsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
before you get people sending you free articles. Just answer this one question. what is the name of the website?
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by WealthMeansBlog: 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
Treyson:
before you get people sending you free articles. Just answer this one question. what is the name of the website?
what do u mean by free articles? Some pple are just to good to be ignored @times. If u apply and didn't get paid your first week wont you quit moreover its ONLY 5 pple that are needed. Just visit d link if thats your wall of jericho http://wealthmeans.com
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2015
WealthMeansBlog:
what do u mean by free articles? Some pple are just to good to be ignored @times. If u apply and didn't get paid your first week wont you quit moreover its ONLY 5 pple that are needed. Just visit d link if thats your wall of jericho http://wealthmeans..com

OK

take note of the email mistnaps@gmail.com I will have 2 articles ready for you tomorrow. Oh, I have a blogging experience 3 years to be exact, and I was just thinking on starting a strictly business blog. I could get better proficient in the mean time
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by WealthMeansBlog: 11:28pm On May 26, 2015
Treyson:

OK

take note of the email mistnaps@gmail.com I will have 2 articles ready for you tomorrow. Oh, I have a blogging experience 3 years to be exact, and I was just thinking on starting a strictly business blog. I could get better proficient in the mean time
alright, let me quickly make this straight.

NB: no body should provide or send any article to the provided email d email is ONLY meant for people to apply. After your application has been reviewed you will be provided with the subsequent detail of how to kick-start. So pls DON'T send any articles yet jst provide your interest and send to the provided email. Thanks!
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by aceTS: 1:11am On May 27, 2015
WealthMeansBlog:
alright, let me quickly make this straight.

NB: no body should provide or send any article to the provided email d email is ONLY meant for people to apply. After your application has been reviewed you will be provided with the subsequent detail of how to kick-start. So pls DON'T send any articles yet jst provide your interest and send to the provided email. Thanks!

@op, I have visited the website. I have a proposal. Pick any topic that is relevant to the site. Send the topic to sundaytimothy54@gmail.com and I will produce an original piece for you. If you like what you read, you can use it on your blog for free. If you don't, just discard it and forget you ever heard of me.

Of course if you like my article, I'm hoping you would consider me for the job of a writer. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Per Week To Write For This Blog by WealthMeansBlog: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
aceTS:

@op, I have visited the website. I have a proposal. Pick any topic that is relevant to the site. Send the topic to sundaytimothy54@gmail.com and I will produce an original piece for you. If you like what you read, you can use it on your blog for free. If you don't, just discard it and forget you ever heard of me.

Of course if you like my article, I'm hoping you would consider me for the job of a writer. Thanks.
seconded

(1) (Reply)

............................. / MTN Gets N34bn Digital Pay-tv Licence / Best Small Business Ideas For New Startups In 2015 -ajaero Tony Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.