Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) (37940 Views)

See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by azimibraun: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
Highlander? Am happy sound sultan is a reasonable guy who knows at the end of the tunnel is darkness for most extravagant celebrities. Th e guy get sense and besides who say higlander na small motor? Small kids on NL since 2012
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by magabounce(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Pas de probleme
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by xreal: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
The colours don't match.

I have my reasons for saying so.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2015
Wao! My Spec cool
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by XLR8R(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:
I just carried out a spectrophotometric test in my head. Those colours don't match in the visible colour spectrum. The hues are close; but they're not of the same frequencies. Stare intensely at the pic and you'll understand.
u dont need to be a rocket scientist or in this case naira land scientist to know dat… buhh in any case red z red
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2015
Behira:
Me likie

Everything for ur body just dey scream knack me quick,KNACK ME QUICK...how much for TDB?
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Behira:
Me likie
make I give yu him phone no?08066665533
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by lasheez(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
Simply put Sound Sultan rides out in his highlander and not necessarily him dressing to match his ride.What if all of a sudden he decides to change his ride there and then.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
pretydiva:
He doesn't need dis swag jor,he's 2 old 4 dis .Swag is 4 boys while class is 4 men

Sometimes we just have to show swag to keep in touch with our younger days.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by mimicious(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:
I just carried out a spectrophotometric test in my head. Those colours don't match in the visible colour spectrum. The hues are close; but they're not of the same frequencies. Stare intensely at the pic and you'll understand.

U said what I have in mind.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by idithlove(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
He hasn't been in the limelight for years now, so I didn't expect him to be riding a Bentley.
Still highlander isn't a small car.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by ylaa(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2015
i love sound sultan, he has done so well for himself. from a humble beginning, now see where he is. free of scandal unlike other artist. may God continue to promote you. Ride on my son.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by NoQualms1(f): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You wnt him to start lieing for u dt he has 38million naira car? Sound sualtan is one of the realest celebrity..

He is trying to say an Highlander is not a car but SUV.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Aren't you a billionaire already? grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
I hope they won't be begging in ten years time.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
The thing tire me nah!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by segefx(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2015
Behira:
Me likie

beautiful Lady

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
NoQualms1:

He is trying to say an Highlander is not a car but SUV.
he's nt serious.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by sweetgimbo(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2015
is it me or there is no colour match, OP you are really OUT OF POINT.
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
Behira:
Me likie
as u likie it babes.. Me also wantie
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Aren't you a billionaire already? grin grin

My broda even Jonathan wants more money, money no dey beleful person....I guess we all have dat Oliver twist personality somehow.... grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2015
Another nigerian with no clue?
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by iguita: 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
Totally agree with ya
danbrowndmf:
You wnt him to start lieing for u dt he has 38million naira car? Sound sultan is one of the realest celebrity..
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Krisddon: 4:53pm On May 27, 2015
lilmax:
Highlander? Car? Celebrity
No, Lowlander! You expect him to fly on Trailer?
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Bathola: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Weather highlander or uplander which oneu get?
Re: Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Your physics is mindblowing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) / Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) / Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.