Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage (1990 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by weonpoint22222: 12:40am On May 27, 2015

29 year old Lady Gaga gave her fans more than what they bargained for on Monday night when she performed braless at the Vancouver Jazz Festival, alongside legendary singer, Tony Bennett. She took to the stage wearing a red halter-neck gown which had polka dots running throughout and showed off her curves. Wrapping a red feathered jacket around herself as she sang her hit songs. She wore very descriptive eye make-up and wore her platinum blonde hair up in a magnificent chignon. More pics after the cut…

CLICK BELLOW LINK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

http://amonpoint.com/2015/05/26/photos-lady-gaga-goes-braless-as-she-performs-on-stage/
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by Hishowlau(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by Iruobean(m): 1:57am On May 27, 2015
End time. Beware of see don't touch.
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by sinaj(f): 3:06am On May 27, 2015
ugly old witch sad
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by pretydiva(f): 4:57am On May 27, 2015
Dis isn't news. We r already use 2 her lifestyle
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by LEvuls(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:
ugly old witch sad
Waris it nau undecided
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by sinaj(f): 9:38am On May 27, 2015
LEvuls:
Waris it nau undecided
Is she ya aunty
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by LEvuls(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:

Is she ya aunty
You are my Aunty
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by sinaj(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
LEvuls:
You are my Aunty
lol wen I dunno ya mother tongue
Re: Photos: Lady Gaga Goes Braless As She Performs On Stage by LEvuls(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:

lol wen I dunno ya mother tongue
Aunty Sinaj u are denying me here Mother must hear this undecided

(1) (Reply)

Radio Station Cool Fm Lagos Celebrates 17th Anniversary(photos) / The Rise To Fame Of Yemi Alade with pictures / Swag Or What? Pastor Seen Using Hover-board To Preach The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.