Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB (42087 Views)

LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Protest Ongoing In Funaab Over Robbery Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by randwise(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
iamkay:
Yesterday, Female hostelites of IYAT and Male hostelites of UK Hall had a brawl with one another.

According to the story we heard, some Female hostelites yesterday went to buy bags of pure water at UK hall, this was because the woman that sells stuff at IYAT inflated the price of bag of pure water to N180 instead of the normal N100. Apparently, it was still N100 at the Male hostel, so the girls decided to buy it there to save costs. The Male hostelites didn't like it, so they started calling the girls names like "olosho" and all sorts, which was said to have been a tradition with male hostelites some times when Female hostelites visits the male hostel. As if that wasn't enough the guys resulted in pouring urines on the girls. The girls left the hostel feeling embarrassed.

Later on that fateful day, a guy went to visit girl at IYAT hostel, the girls having heard the tale of what happened at the Male hostel to their colleagues, the girls obviously angry started pouring water on the guy, before they later found out he wasn't an hostelite, they apologised to the guy and cleaned him up.

SUG Excos later went to talk with the girls. Holar Holar(SUG President) later went to apologize, he prostrated, but the girls were not having any of it. They poured all sorts of things on his body including water, not minding the position he holds.

Male Hostelites on hearing this got angry, who started throwing stones towards IYAT hostel, the girls in turn did the same. The guys decided to start throwing sticks.

The CSO later came to try to settle things and left.

So which of the parties do you think is at fault?
#Funaabismyuniversity.. #Iwastherethatnight.. we really had a good time stoning the girls. smiley cheesy: grin
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by iamkay(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
randwise:
#Funaabismyuniversity.. #Iwastherethatnight.. we really had a good time stoning the girls. smiley cheesy: grin
you are a goat, which block you dey?....make i kon flog u.
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by iamkay(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
??
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by randwise(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2015
iamkay:

you are a goat, which block you dey?....make i kon flog u.
I no go tell you.. grin

..okay, I stay in the most gentle male hostel, C block. smiley
Re: see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB by friends4ever(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Old news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.