Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Meek Mill: “i’m Not Engaged To Nicki Minaj” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill: “i’m Not Engaged To Nicki Minaj” (337 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill: “i’m Not Engaged To Nicki Minaj” by kushma(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2015
RapperMeek Millhas denied reports that he is engaged toNicki Minaj.
The duo’s surprise relationship took almost everyone by surprise, and have been the lovey couple on and off camera.
They even go on shows together, and an Instagram post by Minaj had everyone speculating that the MMG rapper had popped the question.
Meek Mill covered the June/July 2015 editon of Fader, and he spoke to the magazine about their relationship.
When asked about the engagement, he replied simply: “I ain’t engaged.”
“It’s definitely real [the relationship],” he said. “But it ain’t really time to get married yet. We’re still learning each other, feeling each other out.”

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Intrested In Starting A Record Label Or Movie House Watsapp Me 08028984 / The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner / ISIS Kidnaps 88 Eritrean Innocent Christians In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.