Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" (758 Views)

Glo the Scam Network has Deviced a New Trick !!! / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Stupidity Of Some Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:31am On May 27, 2015
It's no news that when one telecom company introduces a new platform all others follow whether they can keep it up or not. When MTN 1st started the borrow me credit flu I knew it won't be long b4 glo got bitten. Now that glo has started it. Why can it be done right OK! In what world do you borrow a client credit and also deduct the borrowed credit to pay back Who ever is in charge of the platform is doing nothing. The1st time it happened I consoled myself by saying maybe I loaded without realising it. Then it happened again and this last time I did it on purpose just to confirm. You borrow N500 from glo, you call with. N150 after 24/48hrs they deduct the remaining N350 to upset your outstanding borrowed credit cheesy grin abeg scrap it if you can't handle it.
Re: Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2015
Really?
Re: Glo: The Stupidity Of "Borrow Me Credit" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
adrianstylez:
Really?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Resolve All Your DSTV Issues Here. / Frank 'fizzy' Onyeachonam: Champagne-loving £1.2m Conman Now Penniless / Shocking! Woman Delivers Pair Of Slippers In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.