Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Date Dialog Box - A Javascript Solution - From Matt Modified By Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Date Dialog Box - A Javascript Solution - From Matt Modified By Me (863 Views)

Airtime Top Up Solution From Website / This Blog Could be yours. With Hosting. N30,000*Modified* / Review: Ndyou.com (MODIFIED AS PER SUGGESTIONS MADE HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Date Dialog Box - A Javascript Solution - From Matt Modified By Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
This is a very useful date dialog box which i got from Matt's script archive, then late modified it to make it easier to use.
And i also corrected some small codes in the main class.

In short, i have made it in such a way that, you need minimal javascript knowlege to be able to use it.

Demo link: http://mwebng.net/demos/datebox

Download link: http://mwebng.net/demos/datebox.zip

Re: Date Dialog Box - A Javascript Solution - From Matt Modified By Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2009
The version i posted works quite well, but sometimes the dialog may get displaced if you use some level of nesting of the form element. I cannot locate the modification right now, but if you ever have any problem with this script, please post the problem here and i will resolve it sharp sharp.

And for those that care to know, this is called unobstrusive javascript. And the date dialog itself is a combination of 2 classes created by matt. However, if you are not used to creating javascript classes, you will not be able to read the codes.

And the focus of this thread is usage rather than creation. However if you can create a classes with javascript and wish to get the explanation for some of the code lines, put your question sensibly and i will do my best to reply it properly.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any1 Work On Dis Site: Www.zeerk.com/ / Help Me With Css / Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.