Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Could This Dog Be Real (photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Could This Dog Be Real (photo) (1675 Views)

What Name Will Best Suit This Dog? / Just Got This Dog Today. / This Dog Is Too Gentle,lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Visocrate(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
I saw this dog in dogs album and I decided to bring it here for public consumption could it be real ? and if it is then it must be product of genetic aberration

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by menix(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2015
Yeah, it's real..
It's called Millipede dog...

1 Like

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Baba419(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2015
You get a picture from God knows where and come here to display your vacuum cranium

1 Like

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Prodeegee(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
menix:
Yeah, it's real..
It's called Millipede dog...

What village are u frm?
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Visocrate(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2015
Baba419:
You get a picture from God knows where and come here to display your vacuum cranium
you can see how myopic and neuronless you are anyway we are not in the same cadre that I should bother myself you either comment or shut your tongueless bucal cavity
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by menix(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2015
Prodeegee:

What village are u frm?

Frm ur paternal village nah....
Abii u need oracle to speak to u on that?
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Baba419(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
Visocrate:
you can see how myopic and neuronless you are anyway we are not in the same cadre that I should bother myself you either comment or shut your tongueless bucal cavity
Let me help you with charity comment since everyone else looking and waka pass can not do you the favour of correcting your infantile attitude, we are not on the same card cheesy you are far below me in all ramifications.

Btw you've still not given the breed of that photoshop you displayed above. Do that and you will maybe get some attention from my cadre and this is not the work of buccal cavity but phalangeal.

Mu_mu (I had to d0 it)
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Ekiseme(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Not real, op you dull gan

1 Like

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by OlayemiKing(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2015
Visocrate:

Chai! Chai! Chai! #Diarisgod o grin
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Visocrate(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2015
Baba419:

Let me help you with charity comment since everyone else looking and waka pass can not do you the favour of correcting your infantile attitude, we are not on the same card cheesy you are far below me in all ramifications.

Btw you've still not given the breed of that photoshop you displayed above. Do that and you will maybe get some attention from my cadre and this is not the work of buccal cavity but phalangeal.

Mu_mu (I had to d0 it)
I thought you are outspoken and sensible listen to yourself and see the blunders you are typing all in the quest to compete with somebody you don't even know anyway empty drum makes the loudest noise but don't forget that after all these we are still friends o nairalanders don't quarrel o
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Visocrate(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
I was taught to make constructive argument with points and solid premises to elucidate my expression but I am disgruntled that people just say anything that comes up in their mind without critically subjecting the idea to logical judgement pls learn the civility of citing reference to anything you want to say or where you are not sure do use euphemistic approach
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Magpies(m): 5:44am On May 28, 2015
Visocrate:
I was taught to make constructive argument with points and solid premises to elucidate my expression but I am disgruntled that people just say anything that comes up in their mind without critically subjecting the idea to logical judgement pls learn the civility of citing reference to anything you want to say or where you are not sure do use euphemistic approach
guy
did you just finish using the dictionary?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Prodeegee(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2015
menix:

Frm ur paternal village nah....
Abii u need oracle to speak to u on that?

Lol...dick
Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Prodeegee(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2015
Magpies:
guy
did you just finish using the dictionary?

Now that's EPIC grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Dog Be Real (photo) by Magpies(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
Prodeegee:

Now that's EPIC grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

"Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) / Cheap Castrated Male Doberman /gsd Hybrid For Sale In Abuja / 4 Month Very Full American Eskimo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.