Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer (1376 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / I Am Crazy, I Can't Be Like My Mother And Sister- Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Says / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats To Marry Daughter Malia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
I am ready to offer 50 cows for Obama’s daughter – ‘Ruto lawyer’

By Pkemoi Ng’enoh

Source(Picture inclusive)...:http://www.sde.co.ke/m/?articleID=2000163044&story_title=i-am-ready-to-offer-50-cows-for-obama-s-daughter-ruto-lawyer

See also the AFP report

A city lawyer has a special request for President Barack Obama.

His dream is to marry one of Obama’s daughters, Malia, and is ready to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats as bride price.

Speaking to The Nairobian, Kiprono, who hit the headlines when he moved to court seeking to have William Ruto sworn in as president when Uhuru travelled to The Hague for his ICC case, said he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when the US president visits in July.

I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation.

He claims Malia has Kenyan blood since his father Obama has Kenyan roots.

“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” he said, adding that, “I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

Click source for more

Can we wish the couple happy married life in advance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by Rounakid(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2015
Lmao... No be small tin...
But dat boy looks... Very damper... In his attire thouqh... Doe'nt look like someone... Who can aquire... 3 square meal daily...
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by elantraceey(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin

What a contrast .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by xpac01(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:

LMAO grin grin grin

What a contrast .
And what should be the contrast there? ? The guy is cute, educated, and his flock of livestock proves him wealthy.?
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by elantraceey(f): 9:58am On May 27, 2015
xpac01:

And what should be the contrast there? ? The guy is cute, educated, and his flock of livestock proves him wealthy.?

That picture says otherwise.
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by expozey(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
What can I say? Dreamsdo come true.
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by AAinEqGuinea: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
shocked He's putting it all on the line shocked
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I am ready to offer 50 cows for Obama’s daughter – ‘Ruto lawyer’

By Pkemoi Ng’enoh

Source(Picture inclusive)...:http://www.sde.co.ke/m/?articleID=2000163044&story_title=i-am-ready-to-offer-50-cows-for-obama-s-daughter-ruto-lawyer

See also the AFP report

Can we wish the couple happy married life in advance?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2451412_picscop_jpeg40ec1d8224e783fbae60fb04e79eb9b1

First and foremost, no decent lady would take this kind of person serious who uses cow and peasant wealth to address marriage, not to make mentioned of a civilized young lady from the USA and the daughter of the president of the best country on the planet. I think they need to check that guy for sanity test before he takes to the street of Nairobi.

The other thing is that you can't just go about marriage without having to know the person properly, in character-wise, status, family and other important relevant things in relationship. He must be a gold digger looking at his stand on marriage.

They need to look for a Masai cattle herdsman daughter for him, which I doubt would accept such gesture, is very necessary. His head is possibly planked and it needs some attention from a psychiatrist before even talking about giving any women hand in marriage to him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by ibkgab001: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
This man needed a complete brain evaluation and he needs to wake up from his dream before he passes on to other side of the river
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by veave(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
See Tif. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Offer 50 Cows For Obama’s Daughter Says Kenyan Lawyer by veave(f): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
all4naija:
First and foremost, no decent lady would take this kind of person serious who uses cow and peasant wealth to address marriage, not to make mentioned of a civilized young lady from the USA and the daughter of the president of the best country on the planet. I think they need to check that guy for sanity test before he takes to the street of Nairobi.

The other thing is that you can't just go about marriage without having to know the person properly, in character-wise, status, family and other important relevant things in relationship. He must be a gold digger looking at his stand on marriage.

They need to look for a Masai cattle herds man daughter for him, which I doubt would accept such gesture, is very necessary. His head is possibly planked and it needs some attention from a psychiatrist before even talking about giving any women hand in marriage to him.

What do you mean? Both of them are of Kenyan heritage. Those animals are what they use as bride price over there.
What makes you think he shouldn't be taken serious?

Are you saying what he is offering is too small, too big or he shouldn't pay at all?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free ₦120,000 Airtime On Your Mtn Sim / 11 Groups Of People We Miss On Nairaland / SEE PHOTOS: Comedian Akpororo Engaged His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.