Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno (1352 Views)

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / She was trying to stop a Robbery attack but this Happened to Her / See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by realDONmikel: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2015
2015 MAMA nominees Wizkid and Phyno fews hours ago left Nigeria for South Africa in are just jetting out to South Africa for the award later today. They also decided to show off their shoe soles..Wizkid said

Told my nigga @phynofino I got the jet set! Now let’s go Durban and see the MAMA’s!!”
THE OJUELEGBA CROONER WAS TRYING TO TELL US HE ACTUALLY HIRED THE JET AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND,

Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by viceldo(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
That phn war shoe no be here ooo
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by KELVINXY: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2015
drip of swagcheesy
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by cherylsmith(f): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Wahevur
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by boboLIL(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Poverty is a disease......
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by powerfulsettingz: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2015
ILLUMINATY SHOES
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by boboLIL(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2015
cherylsmith:
Wahevur
appreciate gud things so dat gud things wil appreciate u..... I refuse to bi poor
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by viceldo(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Signz of good fortune for me xo i made fct
Re: See The Message Wizkid Was Trying To Pass With This Photo Of Him And Phyno by DeHero1: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Borrowed or bought... that ain't my prob.

viceldo:
Signz of good fortune for me xo i made fct

So u stay in Abuja? grin

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Takes A Swipe At Stepahanie Linus Okereke Over Meet With The Queen / Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity / Nigerian Celebrities Who Stepped Out In Matching Outfits With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.