Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities (30390 Views)

Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors / FG Approves 8 New Universities Across Nigeria / FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by r33d(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
You have a case of fire burning your house and you are busy playing [size=45pt]ludo[/size] with your neighbour.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by executivegej: 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
Four years just around the corner, it will still be 4555MW of power. This is Nigeria- Baba Iyabo did 8 years and was not probed. Nigerians are hastily forgetful. GEJ almost removed subsidy in 2012, people protested.
Politicians are just 'using the heads' of the masses. They lie about tribe, language, religion, zoning only to enrich their pockets and their cronies. They pay the media to tell you stories that tickle 'your' ears- the ones you want to hear. For example, I don't have money for presidential ticket. And the story sold well.

Let this guy work first before praising him.

Do you have any blame for the strikingly rich legislators amending constitution at the late hour? Where is PIB?

My opinions:
Praise after you see results.

Election results more anti-gej than pro-gmb.

Help yourself and those around you. Do not use appearance as a basis for judgement.

I am not impressed by the performances of the outgoing government.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Pamcrest(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
Jonathan seemingly working hard as his end approaches. After being in slumber for 6 years....too little too late. cheesy
I hope he's fully awake to d reality of his exit come Friday. Good riddance........
My humble submission
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by philips70(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Correct move, it would be silly for a "certificateless" dullard to appoint them, flies in the face of common sense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You need this manual below to aid you on Friday 29th.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by kunleakin: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
Good riddance to...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2015
Nnadiguyman20:

They are now Deputy Vice Chancellors!

Why? some of them are qualified to be VC now like Professor Ogen of Adeyemi College of Edu, now University. they should have made those qualified VC in in schools of their region.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2015
Na wa for this last minutes appointment oo
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by millionaireman: 6:36pm On May 27, 2015
Kudos to president Jonathan. A new federal university in Imo state must go a long way to make the hundreds of thousands of qualified university applicants from Imo state have a chance.

But with Alvan Ikoku Federal University, all three government universities in Imo state cannot be located in the senatorial zone of the state capital alone, as it is now.

Unless the devil is in the details, nothing now stops the Imo state government from relocating the Imo state university from its now temporary site in the centre of the state capital to another senatorial zone of the state.

In no other state in Nigeria does one senatorial zone alone enjoy the huge advantages of closeness to all the three public universities in the state

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by judiciarypalava: 6:39pm On May 27, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]

Mumu
And when he preached for total removal you guys went on strike, and now you want total removal.
What he saw sitting, people like you can not see on the tree.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by tola9ja: 6:42pm On May 27, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Mumu
And when he preached for total removal you guys went on strike, and now you want total removal.
What he saw sitting, people like you can not see on the tree.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by DanielGb(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Nnadiguyman20:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-appoints-vice-chancellors-for-5-new-universities/#sthash.C8C2F9Rs.dpuf

This is the prove that even Govt. Is scrapping College Education for University. GEJ and Him People don embrace CHANGE by force.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Bifwoli: 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
jbkomo:
Cant this man just go in peace? Why all dis die min work? By d way, why is may 29 so slow comin?
May 29 is slow in coming bcoz even God himself is worried for the messy affairs in store for Nigeria once the goat herder Buhari takes over.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by ceejayluv(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
HAH:
I expect GMB to reverse and review all appointment,contract and promotion done after March 28 2015.

It is morally wrong to appoint people that will not work under your leadership , at best appoint people in acting capacity leave confirmation to your successor since you are leaving.
OK... same way wike will dissolve the kangaroo LG chairmen...

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Correct move, it would be silly for a "certificateless" dullard to appoint them, flies in the face of common sense.

Another case of drug abuse
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Kingspin(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2015
Akshow:

destroying till d last minute u mean
Ur among those that protested against the removal of fuel subsidy?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Alutasenator: 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
tola9ja:
in the beginning of his tenure [size=18pt]fuel subsidy[/size]

at the end of his tennure[size=18pt] fuel scarcity[/size]
son of a prostitute mother.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by kritikali(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:

It would be silly for you to say smetin sensible..?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by ige101(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
ODE,not only appointments,also include salaries paid after the election,What dont you understand? GEJ will be president and C in C till 12 noon May 29,get that into your head

HAH:
I expect GMB to reverse and review all appointment,contract and promotion done after March 28 2015.

It is morally wrong to appoint people that will not work under your leadership , at best appoint people in acting capacity leave confirmation to your successor since you are leaving.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by enua(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
well finally it out d only thing dat d president has done for me for d past years making my uncle d vice chancellor
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by enua(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2015
well finally it out d only thing dat d president has done for me for d past years making my uncle d vice chancellor i
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Hallidobanks: 7:24pm On May 27, 2015
##Bullshit ##
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Luvties(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
The clock is clicking faster than he wanted.

May 29th on my mind.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by HAH: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
ige101:

ODE,not only appointments,also include salaries paid after the election,What dont you understand? GEJ will be president and C in C till 12 noon May 29,get that into your head

You child of a prostitute tell me if you don't know the meaning of morality, if you dear quate me again your shall no see good again
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by toprealman: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
blueto:
I thought a "chancellor" is the current governor of the state alloted to the university
NO SIR. BACK IN THE DAYS, AN EMIR FROM THE NORTH WAS CHANCELLOR OF UNIPORT.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by skondo09(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:
Dusting my CV!!

Make I see whether dem fit make me Deputy Vice Chancellor for any of the Universities.

Half bread is better than puff puff!! cool

u dey swell urslf wel o bros
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
Akshow:

how does appointing Chancellors to a new universities destroying the country? Some of you people suppose to be a miscarriage to your mother. Cause I don't see any reason you should be living
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by tola9ja: 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
Alutasenator:

son of a prostitute mother.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
he is still appointing? he is supposed to be packing his bags.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by tijjanioyan: 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
jbkomo:
Cant this man just go in peace? Why all dis die min work? By d way, why is may 29 so slow comin?
because it has bn treking all d way 4rm D PROMISED LAND &now it is very very tired
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Akshow: 6:19am On May 28, 2015
Bigmillz:
how does appointing Chancellors to a new universities destroying the country? Some of you people suppose to be a miscarriage to your mother. Cause I don't see any reason you should be living

Don't worry......death is coming ur way soon cos ur existence in this world is null and void.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
This man should have just remained a lecturer. Now he's realizing that and doing what he knows how to do best. He was never qualified to be a president.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities by Israel5(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
Akshow:

wht is destructive abt it? Take a hike

How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / Professor Grace Otinwa: I Kneel Down To Greet My Husband / TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84