Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano (872 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by njuwo(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2015
I entered a bus going from Benin to Kano. After some minutes, i decided to scare the passengers, so i brought out my phone and started faking a call, "Hello oga, i don dey press that button since but the bomb no dey gree bomb. Na the blue one i go press abi na the red one?.'' The passengers started reacting. Igbo man picked up his phone and made a call, ''Hello Nnamdi, run now to Apapa and wait for my containers, is like i will die today but make sure you collect my money from Chukwudi. Yoruba woman shouted, ''Driver, so you no go stop make i come down? Oloriburuku oloshi whe're driver. Me, i was laughing until the Hausa man sitting beside me said to me, ''Oga abeg, that time wey you dey make call so, where dem say make you press so that the bomb go bomb, because i don dey press my own since too, and the thing never bomb. I quickly jumped out of the luxurious bus through the window that was near me and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Me that was just playing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by demmy0325(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
Old joke.. Must U create topic undecided
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by DanceVille: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
Hmm!
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by njuwo(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2015
demmy0325:
Old joke.. Must U create topic undecided
Old man.. Must you comment on the topic i create
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by njuwo(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
DanceVille:
Hmm!
This one that you are happy, fuel don come down for your area?
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by demmy0325(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
Old man. Must you comment on my topic i create.
.. Who is old man.. And wia is d topic.. undecided..
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by njuwo(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Who is old man.. And wia is d topic.. undecided..
You are old man. And this is the topic.
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by podosci(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2015
Bomb pass Bomb
Re: What Ordinary Play Turned To In A Bus Going To Kano by demmy0325(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2015
njuwo:
You are old man. And this is the topic.
... Ok.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Scam Gone Bad! / Akpos And His Pastor On Facebook / Types Of Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.