Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria (41673 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / Top 10 Safest Countries In Africa / 12 Great Cities To Retire To In Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by Fidecoo(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
Na lie.
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by Spyde(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2015
Safest my a$$! Av u eva bin to 'state of harmony' ?
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by dustydee: 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
BoyCoyToy:

No be top ten Safest "places" its "cities"

But Abj is the safest city sha
Depends on your definition of a city. The places mentioned could be termed "cities".
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by kernel504(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
abdulkayus:

Are u trying to tell me that states like Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Gombe, Zamfara, Kwara and Kogi are much more safe that most states in the south or almost all the state listed by the OP? This is just pure ignorance and hypocrisy display by u and the OP.
Imagine saying city like Lagos and Benin being more safe than the listed I listed. Just imagine.
I don't mean to slight you a bit, some parts of North "may" have relative peace, but not absolute peace, considering the level of their unrestiveness.
Just mention, two states in the North in the past ten years that have not at one point or the other experienced unrest?
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by mikeakeh(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2015
calabar should be 1st, Benin shudnt b dr atall
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by kesspeakz(f): 7:38am On May 28, 2015
I've visited five out of the ten places. Lagos, owerri, Benin, calabar, ibadan. I think calabar is indeed the safest.

Meanwhile, guys pls visit http://kesspeakz..com/?m=1 to read on exciting, hilarious and lesson filled topics on relationship, friendship, romance, people, work issues and so on.
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
lestat:
Datuq?!!! This list is bullshît!!!!!!

Benin? The home of cultism?

How the hell could lagos rank higher than Ibadan or Uyo or Enugu men the OP needs a brain surgery!!!

How old are you @OP? 10??

Pls change this nonsense list and send Lagos and Benin down to 9 and 20 respectively or are you lobbying for something with this rubbish list?
benin should be excluded from the list cuz it's a haven of occultic peeps
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
kernel504:

I don't mean to slight you a bit, some parts of North "may" have relative peace, but not absolute peace, considering the level of their unrestiveness.
Just mention, two states in the North in the past ten years that have not at one point or the other experienced unrest?

I have mention them to you bt u are stil asking the same question again. Stop listening to heresay pls. Some states in the north are far far more peaceful than many states in the south. Tel me if u have ever heard of unrest in Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger or kwara state. Or do u want to tel me that those states mention by the OP don't experience unrest too? Imagine mentioning Lagos and Benin, LMFAO
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by kernel504(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
abdulkayus:

I have mention them to you bt u are stil asking the same question again. Stop listening to heresay pls. Some states in the north are far far more peaceful than many states in the south. Tel me if u have ever heard of unrest in Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger or kwara state. Or do u want to tel me that those states mention by the OP don't experience unrest too? Imagine mentioning Lagos and Benin, LMFAO
For the sake of peace l rest my case.
Re: Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria by uzhi(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
Hell! Benin isnt safe at all. Lagos also isn't as safe as Ibadan, Abeokuta and Osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.