Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Federal Government College Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government College Ilorin (3615 Views)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Pilot Training Admission @ International Aviation College, Ilorin / Federal Government College Entrance Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government College Ilorin by Aderupoko2: 4:03am On Feb 14, 2009
Just want to wish my fellow FGCI guys and girls a great founders day celebration.I just don't know what is happening to that school.The school that used to be among the best is no longer making the news again, Where is the glory,where are the brains, oh.What is happening?
Re: Federal Government College Ilorin by grade: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2009
@Post,I also attended that school but things have changed a great deal.I hope we have some alumni come in to the rescue.One love my brother.
Re: Federal Government College Ilorin by regaltopax(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2009
One love, was around 97-Y2k,
Re: Federal Government College Ilorin by Harzan(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Hi all,
Just came along this thread, cool one and I appreciate you all for remembering your+our alma mata.
Yes, things has changed a great deal, but there is a solid Old Students Association trying their possible best in bringing things back to narmalcy and developing the Alumni personally and professionally.
With branches in Ilorin, Lagos, Port-Hacourt and Abuja. Join the association online for update @ www.fgcilorin.org and contacts:

Tell: - 08032600217
E-mail:- ilorinfgcilsecretariat@yhaoo.com

Looking forward to seeing you in one of our refreshing meeting very soon!

(1) (Reply)

This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. / Reasons Why External DE Candidate May Not Gain Admission This Year / Jamb Releases Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.