Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? (10885 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / 2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by ba2undey(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2015
I need urgent assistance on how to respond to a query filled by my principal of being consistently late to school which is due to the fact that my apartment is 40-45mins away from the school and also I have a private bike man who I pay month to come get me to-fro from school.
My ppa is at aiyegunle while my apartment is in Igarra both situated in akoko-edo LGA of Edo state.
Also I know some will ask why am I not staying at the corpers lodge provided by the school, the reason is not far fetch as I have medical conditions (urti-upper respiratory trait infection and enteritis) which does not permit me to stay in dusty areas and also con terminated water.
Any help would be seriously appreciated as am passing out by July 2nd
Thanks
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by missKiffy(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
The principal is wicked, giving you query when you are almost passing out, so insensitive.

Anyway u've stated justifiable reasons why u are always late, distance and health. Make sure you include it in the reply to the query. Address it to your principal and your LI if he(principal) made reference to your LI or gave him a copy of the query
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by ephemm(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
ba2undey:
I need urgent assistance on how to respond to a query filled by my principal of being consistently late to school which is due to the fact that my apartment is 40-45mins away from the school and also I have a private bike man who I pay month to come get me to-fro from school.
My ppa is at aiyegunle while my apartment is in Igarra both situated in akoko-edo LGA of Edo state.
Also I know some will ask why am I not staying at the corpers lodge provided by the school, the reason is not far fetch as I have medical conditions (urti-upper respiratory trait infection and enteritis) which does not permit me to stay in dusty areas and also con terminated water.
Any help would be seriously appreciated as am passing out by July 2nd
Thanks

If the principal had to wait this long before sending the query, he has been very lenient.

Your explanation shows that you have been very irresponsible.

You have no excuse, as an employer too, I will fire you!

If it takes you 40-45mins to get to work, then you ought to have to leave home 50 mins before your resumption so that you can be at work at least 5mins before resumption.

You don't have any defense, you have to bare the consequences of your action; don't get into the labour market with this type of mindset.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by ba2undey(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2015
missKiffy:
The principal is wicked, giving you query when you are almost passing out, so insensitive.

Anyway u've stated justifiable reasons why u are always late, distance and health. Make sure you include it in the reply to the query. Address it to your principal and your LI if he(principal) made reference to your LI or gave him a copy of the query
Thanks
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by ba2undey(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2015
Any format or sample on how to reply?
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by ba2undey(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
Thanks for your response, I actually signed an undertaking three months ago to change my ways with the lateness which I improved on by getting to school 8:30am tops, where its been stated that if I default my school monthly allowance 2,000 should not be paid of which he hasn't paid since then, also u didn't notice the part where I pay a particular bike man(4800-300 per day) who convey me, I am in a village! also u missed that part where its sometime impossible to get a means of transportation for 15-20mins standing on the road sometimes more.
There is no denying in the fact that I messed up big time, he has stopped paying me since march when I wrote my undertaking meaning he has taken the necessary action just as stipulated in our agreement(my undertaking) which the lgi knows about. But my question is "should there still be a query after he has taken action - by not paying me- ?"
Also please don't be too fast in judging people, try to speculate before you informate
ephemm:

If the principal had to wait this long before sending the query, he has been very lenient.

If it takes you 40-45mins to get to work, then you ought to have to leave home 50 mins before your resumption so that you can be at work at least 5mins before resumption.

You don't have any defense, you have to bare the consequences of your action; don't get into the labour market with this type of mindset.
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by missKiffy(f): 5:55pm On May 27, 2015
ephemm:

Pls don't judge
Re: How Do I Respond To A Query By My Principal To Nysc? by missKiffy(f): 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
You shouldn't have signed any undertaking in the first place, it's binding and can be used against you

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! / Nasarawa A'16 Stream 1 Leggo / Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.