Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Steven Gerrard Reveals Best Moment Of His Career In A Letter To Liverpool Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Steven Gerrard Reveals Best Moment Of His Career In A Letter To Liverpool Fans (484 Views)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / Life After Liverpool: Steven Gerrard In Los Angeles (photos) / Chelsea Have No History- Steven Gerrard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steven Gerrard Reveals Best Moment Of His Career In A Letter To Liverpool Fans by amoss: 11:47am On May 27, 2015
Having spent over 17 years at Anfield, Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard would be saying
his good-bye soon but he writes to the club supporter as he makes that move to the MLS this summer.

The letter reads:

To all my fans,

Saying goodbye hasn't been easy.

Liverpool Football Club has been such a massive part of my life since I was eight years old
and I know how much I'm going to miss it.

It's been an emotional time for my family and I with my final game at Anfield against
Crystal Palace and then my last appearance away to Stoke City.

But I've been blown away by the send-off I've been given by the supporters and I'd
like to thank every one of you. It's been very humbling and it's something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Read the full letter here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/05/steven-gerrard-reveals-best-moment-of.html

Re: Steven Gerrard Reveals Best Moment Of His Career In A Letter To Liverpool Fans by seankay(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2015
One word, LEGEND!!

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Alleged To Have Bribed FIFA Officials With $10m To Host 2010 World / Pls I Need Help On This / What Does Romero’s Arrival At Man Utd Mean For De Gea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.