Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies (947 Views)

Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by contactmorak: 12:01pm On May 27, 2015
We brought you the screen grab of her performance some weeks ago, now here are clean clear photos. This life can be very funny, somebody was evicted from a musical reality show in her country, and she is now being invited to perform in front of thousands of audience in the United states because they think that her voice is amazing!

That is the story of Jemiriye Adeniji who was one of the top finalists of the 2012/13 Nigerian Idol musical reality show but suffered eviction, unknown to many relocated to the United States of America shortly after her participation on the show and has silently been making a name for herself while making Nigeria proud . One of such instances was during the recent Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlin's game on April 21st when she was invited to sing the opening anthem.

Jemiriye who added a year today, May 27th, during the show beautifully performed the anthem, "Take me out to the Ballgame" to a stadium full of fans live on TV at the Citizens Bank Park Stadium, Philadelphia, during the game which also marked the 42 anniversary of late base ball great, Jackie Robinson.
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/nigerian-idols-evictee-jemiriye-adds.html

Re: Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
Seriously, I couldn't care less. undecided

If she like she should sing for the gods at Olympus, I don't care.
Re: Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by contactmorak: 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Seriously, I couldn't care less. undecided

If she like she should sing for the gods at Olympus, I don't care.
this isn't meant to get u jealous but to inspire u not to give up in ur pursuit
Re: Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
The last pic looks like a younger version of mama peace. grin

Don't knoww her though
Re: Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
Nigerian girls. No matter how slim they look their belle must still use style shoot out........those hips though
Re: Official pics of Nigerian Idol's Jemiriye performing for Philadelphia phillies by IamOpemipo(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Never give up..

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi & Arisekola - Punch Newspaper Hides S E X Scandal / Hulk Hogan Still Unknowingly Retweeting Celebrity Pictures / Kim Kardashian And Kanye's Madame Tussad Wax Figures(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.