Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) (37094 Views)

Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by contactmorak: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jemiriye was one of the top finalists of the 2012/13 Nigerian Idol musical reality show, distinguished by her unique Afrocentric fashion.

But unknown to many, the ebony complexioned songbird from Osun state relocated to the United States shortly after her participation in the musical reality show, where she has silently been making Nigeria proud.

April 21st was a day of glory for this pretty Nigerian has she was invited to sing at the stadium during The Phillies game, in Philadelphia.

Jemiriye beautifully performed the anthem, "Take me out to the Ballgame" to the crowd of fans live on TV at the Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlin's game at the Citizens Bank Park Stadium, Philadelphia.

It happened to be the Phillies biggest game of the year as it co-incided with Jackie Robinson's day celebration(Jackie Robinson's 42nd Anniversary)

Jackie Robinson was the first black to ever play Base ball in the world.

A lucky, soulful Jemiriye who decided to honor the team as well as Africa with her Ankara headgear, was the chosen black this year to perform in fulfilment of the white people's promise of diversity.

Jemiriye who is believed to be the first Nigerian and arguably the first African to perform at the historic event, was given a VIP treatment as she was chauffeured to the venue in a Limo, which she shared on her Facebook page. The information about her performance was also shared on the official website of The Phillies.

We say big congrats to this emerging African Diva! Keep making Nigeria and Africa proud!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/nigerian-idol-finalist-jemiriye-makes.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by GboyegaD(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Show me a man who is diligent in his works... more grease to her elbow.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
kudos...
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by IfyAwazie(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Waoo beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by sukkot: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
KAI JONATHAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Cmediagroup: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Give him a medal

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by pweetyp: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Fernandowski(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
I love that!!
These are the days where hard work forever pays

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Dathommie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thumbs up to her
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Roland17(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
In every sphere of life, You can never hide a talented Nigerian in a foreign land especially the west where talent is appreciated and duly rewarded.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by baybeeboi: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairaland has become so poor.
So poor that people don't even have anything to coment
if you don't believe me then check the reply from '' adonbilivit '' below

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Arsenalholic(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good news.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by adonbilivit: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
adonbiliv i get mentioned more than seun and lala. 242 mentions in about a month. nawa o. i need change. is it cos my moniker is adonbilivit? back to the topic, keep holding Nigeria down girl. what is babeeboy above the guy preceding me saying? after booking space u have nothing to say and now u feel i am ur escape route. i dey para mode o

6 Likes

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by expert1000: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
One Nigeria!

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Aitee1: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
cool

Pretty lady!

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Proudly a Nigerian dont think of coming to Nigeria so dat they wont hack ur destiny Nigeria, good people great nation

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by kemetic7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is beautiful! I wish her good luck.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Awesome. Beautiful lady. Keep making naija proud
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by kay1one2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
tongue
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by kpeteman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
good
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by bright007(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
OK...nice
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by dhamstar(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Work in progress..... One day I shall get there!

Btw

Keep the flag flying Jemiriye. We are proud of ya
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by cana882(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
we are proud of you love... just hoping nigerian girls will try to be more of career ladies & less of husband/boyfriend searchers

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by aboyaji(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Beautiful damsel.

Industrious woman

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by eyeon(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Okay o. And that was fine.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by ElekeNtioba: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
I love me some pretty yoruba lady just like my Ilekeh. Go girl!
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by slimderek(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice.
Congrats to her
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by bdemix(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naso she carry blow be that o!

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Folksyharry(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
cool fine 9ja babe

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Keep it up gal.. But ur gele sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.