Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) (50936 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Ekul95(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2015
Fine Bitch
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
Those lips... I am sure she can suck-start a refinery... just saying tongue
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Prisoner.

Who release you from prison abeg?

Onye ikoli grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
...wonder if Mrcork knows his nemesis' woken up grin grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
tchidi:
Asumo12, no de carry me come this kain thread o!! angry angry angry

Are you jealous that she is very pretty?
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Very true! So u still remember that old movie?

The chick is adorable sha kiss

Oh and welcome back dear smiley. Missed you.

Yes I remember the movie. The good old days smiley

I am not fully back sha. I am still banned from romance section till the first of june.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Prisoner.
Who release you from prison abeg?
Onye ikoli grin
I am still banned from romance section tongue tongue
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Not too pretty. She is average to me.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Emodeee: 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
She looks like morgana.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by vikkysexy1: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
Is she suppose to look like me....? Rubbish
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2015
A goddess begets a goddess.
Regina Askia, photocopied and laminated. Nothing more, nothing less.
She's adorable. smiley

But she looks mean sha. This type ehn, if you dare go close to her, only the look wey she go give you ehn, you go know say Naija and Niger no be the same. grin

Looking very closely at her though, she be wan resemble young Leonardo DiCaprio. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by MOUA(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
Cossy Orjiakor's got talent...see what she did with her boobs (pic)
Cossy Orjiakor balances a glass of wine between her boobs - this was during Uche Ogbodo's birthday party over the weekend
http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/cossy-orjiakors-got-talentsee-what-she.html

Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2015
Lakayanah:
Regina give herself belle?
every thread has one of these types ^^^
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
remember007:
sheabi no be you weh de taraba state? abi winter don reach taraba ni?........ well CONTUNU

I accept ooo .but dis Yr Dp odikwa Tight.Shey u go follow me make I Pm you naw
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by anigold(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
The actress and ex-beauty queen shared this beautiful photo of her daughter via facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152573568892202&set=pb.630377201.-2207520000.1432725077.&type=3&theater

If your wife is not from Akwa ibom.. u must remarry....

One movie comes to mind..

"HIGH WAY TO THE GRAVE" I watched that movie 2001 your mother Regina askia was damn good....
That's when home videos was worth watching...
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by U2ice(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
She looks exactly like her mum.
Wow! The resemblance is striking.

If someone came up to me and asked me whose daughter I thought she was, in a split of a second I would just say Regina Askia

Reminds me of that movie 'Full moon', where regina was possessed or something ,with her "_pussy cat" eyes.

This girl sure looks the way regina looked back then.

Haba e do nah......u go describe sotey d resemblance go disappear grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
Before u knw am now she go marry Oshomole.....
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Twaci(f): 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes I remember the movie. The good old days smiley

I am not fully back sha. I am still banned from romance section till the first of june.

Ok dear smiley. Just take care of yourself. kiss
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
this is sweet...muah
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by forandy(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
She looks exactly like her mum.
Wow! The resemblance is striking.

If someone came up to me and asked me whose daughter I thought she was, in a split of a second I would just say Regina Askia

Reminds me of that movie 'Full moon', where regina was possessed or something ,with her "_pussy cat" eyes.

This girl sure looks the way regina looked back then.

I tell you!!! That full moon movie sha...wish I could re-watch it embarassed
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
Ok dear smiley. Just take care of yourself. kiss

smiley wink
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by funso77(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
Well, I thought this forum was meant to be informative, educative and so what interactive. What has someone's daughter got to do with all that and infact making the fp. You guys should have a blog for this for those interested
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by DomEl(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2015
Dem the gal is far more beautiful dan ha mum. dangerous eyes
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
I can spend a fortune for this bitch
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by doreenvee(f): 5:57pm On May 27, 2015
Pretty.
Guess what? She is a grand child of Akwa ibom state kiss
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Hazel eyes, too cool kiss
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
...wonder if Mrcork knows his nemesis' woken up grin grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
I'll always identify with anyone,just anyone that can cut Mrcork to sizes.grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I am still banned from romance section tongue tongue
Thank God ,at least we won't be seeing your unromantic self in the romance section anytime soon. cheesy
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll always identify with anyone,just anyone that can cut Mrcork to sizes.grin
shocked shocked shocked

Hope he's not lurking around, ai no fit shout lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by okotv(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
she looks like a younger herzumpther all made up
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked shocked shocked

Hope he's not lurking around, ai no fit shout lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Lurking around, is he a virus? grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lurking around, is he a virus? grin
grin He's beyond strange lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
chimkaire:
grin He's beyond strange lipsrsealed grin grin
Hehe..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons / Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.